Request of the arowaine

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Request of the arowaine

Postby Arowaine » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:02 am

Username : Arowaine

Sponsors ; none so far but haven't ask anyone.

Ive been playing on and off NTW3 for 2 months in multiplayer. Am an good fan of the mod and i do enjoy it a lot. Spend many hours in single player campain and blabla with the mod wish is cool and hard but ai is stil way to easy. So far i have seem like 3 clan around but i I would agree i think i fit more with N for I think thier rather mostly the best. The NTW3 community is small and nice and almost give me the felling there is a lot of nice people tio hang around with. i have made a couple battle so far no report couple replay win some lose some. Im still a bit new to the game lot of stuff that i still need to learn and understand especially different nation.

I'm still rather young to the game and for sure need to make it up for my lack of experiencebut i am sure you guys will help me out to first get more cautious as also get better.

I promise to obey the Clan rules AND THE LEADER on the battlefield and keep a good conduct of myself i hope i can bring many victory to the n team against bpa :smile: .

edit: sorry for all the mistakes i have done in the post english is'nt my primary language even tougth i made many in my own anyways hahah well hope you consider my application,
Arowaine

Re: Request of the arowaine

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 am

http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=446

Recruitment into [N] is Only by Personal Invitation from the Emperor....
You must be invited by the Emperor to apply to join [N] as a [V]Velite.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:01 am

Chromey made you ask knowing is invitation only... :lol: with those friends , who needs enemies...
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Arowaine » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:20 am

yeah i knew it was close chromey still told me to give a try wish i did. unforthunatly the emperor is never online :) so being a leader is a bit important to show sometime but yeah whatever thanks to letting me know.
Arowaine

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:12 pm

This incident will have no effect on your chances of invitation. I do not do this for everyone however I feel as thorough one of my subordinates has put us all in a position of embarrassment, so...

Ability - Citizens will need to fight with or against us for at least a few months so we know their battlefield potential. Most recruits had been "friends" of [N] for six or more months, some for years.

Familiarity - One must be highly active on TeamSpeak and get to know most of [N]. The Emperor may be "challenged" in many ways but his is wise enough to inquire with most his officers prior to making decisions. Should one [N] dislike you greatly, chances are you will never be a member, so kiss asz, suck up, or get lost. I need not mention we do not care about "feelings." Also if your from Uganda, Tajikistan, or Canada you may be teased incessantly.

Forum - We consider the forum to be our foundation, it is our written history. Perhaps if a certain member read it more then we would all be more informed. Just some examples:
[N]Bloody Bill Joined: 29 May 2011 Total Posts: 405
[N]Chromey Joined: 10 Jul 2011 Total Posts: 118
Arowaine Joined: 23 Sep 2012 Total Posts: 2

It is a pleasure Citizen Arowaine to have you on the battlefiend and in TeamSpeak. As rabble you are fast becomming a capable commander and I for one enjoy your company.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:14 pm

Hi arrowaine,

I have played a couple of games before with you.
Consider this as an official invitation to apply.

A complete application needs to be submitted though.

Emperor VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby Arowaine » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:03 pm

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Hi arrowaine,

I have played a couple of games before with you.
Consider this as an official invitation to apply.

A complete application needs to be submitted though.

Emperor VC

IM comfuse wish post i have yo make a proper aplication and now on im just lost about differents peoples saying differents stuff. Well that being said just keep me update if one day i can make a proper application and where to.If i have no chance at all let me know. So i can look around for other people who are able to enjoy my company.

I am also not really talk active in forum stuff due to my lack of english skill. i have to apologize about it but im always online on ts when it is time For battle :) and also lisent to sloop story :razz:.
edit: Thanks Vc for the invitation not sure if it is a legit one tougth. You or either your menber troll me cause i get confuse here 2 different side are said over here.

I really prefer your version of it tougth :wink:
Arowaine

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

Rabble.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Byron » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Arowaine wrote:Well that being said just keep me update if one day i can make a proper application and where to.

Arowaine,

Applications are explained here: http://napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=446
Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.
[N]Byron
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Sloop has lots of storys,as long as he doesn t ask you to sit on his knee while he reads you one your ok.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers