Absolution a weekly subscription to Sloop.

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Absolution a weekly subscription to Sloop.

Postby [N]Harout » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:30 pm

Application for commission to [V]Aspirant

Name: Harout, second Count of Lassale

Age: The nineteenth, an Emigre returns and this is the first question on your mind?! This explains a great deal including the emperors invitation. Oh, what's to become of us...

Email Address: Courier on rout to the chief of staff.
(Email address may be posted with application or sent by PM (Private Message) to Marshal Sloop)

List any three Battle Reports you have posted in the [N] Forum:
1) http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1205
2) http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1272
3) http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1276

Rate your participation in the following areas (poor-average-good-excellent):
(Additional comments about your ratings are welcome)
1) Forum: ex·em·pla·ry
2) TeamSpeak: ex·em·pla·ry
3) Multiplayer battles: ex·em·pla·ry

Why Napoleonics thinks you should join ?
Even though my (red) republican ideals regarding titles and factions contradict this application. I have succumb after 10 long months to the pleading cries of Tac, Sloop, Bill, Conq, Clinch, Kester, Byron, Jerrniga, Goldy, Fullin, Avon and the more silent imperial highness. Why this rash and unexpected action? Well, as a robber baron I enjoyed a life of massacring peasants and blue bloods alike but there come's a time in a mans life where he has to decide between chronic depression at work or typing an application at work. Tac signed me up for the 2x2 competition. I would like to represent this almost extinct, dysfunctional and eccentric family. I love you all and now after 10 months I finally decided to embrace you all. I have my own shoe polish if that speeds up the process?!

Seriously though, can this be done before Friday? If not, then remove this topic for I want to complete my year in wait.

Disclaimer: I know that none of the flavor text is coherent and that there are contradictions on every line.
[N]Harout

Re: Absolution a weekly subscription to Sloop.

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Citizen Harout,

In the event that I receive verification of an Imperial invitation, the application above will be submitted to the High Command. Upon this submission, the High Command will review your qualifications and make haste to speedily deliver their assessment to the Emperor for the final ruling. In order to meet your special personal schedule, this process will be implemented as rapidly as humanly possible. Until then I suggest you hold your breath.

Although I can not speak for the officers you have mentioned, I am quite certain that I have never produced “pleading cries.” To assume or even jest that this Chief of Staff would exhibit such behaviour, especially concerning rabble, street walkers, peasants, or Velite applicants, is an affront bordering on abuse.

Best Regards,

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:58 pm

There is as much chance of avon or fullin becoming the 1st marshall of the 2nd empire!! :grin:
Good luck sir....

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:38 pm

Citizen Harout,

Your request will be taken under consideration by the High Command and in due time a reply will be posted here under this thread.

Respectfully,

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:10 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:There is as much chance of avon or fullin becoming the 1st marshall of the 2nd empire!! :grin:
Good luck sir....

Impossible Sloop needs me to blame for battlefield disasters.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Byron » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:16 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Although I can not speak for the officers you have mentioned, I am quite certain that I have never produced “pleading cries.”

My suggestions that Harout apply were stated with sufficient strength that they could reasonably be described as "pleading cries."
Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.
[N]Byron
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:12 am

Harout wrote:Email Address: Courier on rout to the chief of staff.
(Email address may be posted with application or sent by PM (Private Message) to Marshal Sloop)
...........................?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:26 am

http://www.coalitionoftheeasternrhine.com/index.php ~ We take any one from any where whom expresses their desire to become our lost brother in the fraternity of the damned. Even eccentric Dutchmen! :lol:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:26 am

We take any one from any where whom expresses their desire to become our lost brother in the fraternity of the damned.
Chromey,
How tempting for a potential Velite. Although poor taste to recruit in another clan's forum, we appreciate your efforts in helping us to weed out any undesirables who would be better suited with CER.

As for videos; Ney chooses between CER or [N]?..
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:35 pm

I like Harout. He is fit and a swinger like me, you see?

He is fit like a tiger and he wears his pants toight. Very toight..

haha...
[N]Chromey
Officer

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers