Wym - By Order of the Emperor

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Re: Wym - By Order of the Emperor

Postby [N]Jerniga » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:04 am

I remember those days if it was just a few short years ago. Wait that was a few years ago. How I don't miss those long nights of hard work. But I'm a Lt. Colonel and wouldn't take all this hard work back. So it's a shitty job that only a Velite can do!!

:lol:
[N]Jerniga

Postby [N]Fullin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:06 am

Again here Iam in charge of giving your first lesson and handling the Empire literature for the Velites.

And by request of the Emperor please take care of his throne

[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:37 am

Awesome! A velite. Now quit looking at the pictures on our walls and get to work you worthless piece of shite. Haha welcome Wym. A fine choice to our group. You have always been an outstanding gentleman on the forums and on the field. Welcome my friend.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:54 am

Yes yes Jerniga ... I even can remember the times !
... one would never want to remember :grin:
[N]Jerniga wrote:I remember those days if it was just a few short years ago. Wait that was a few years ago. How I don't miss those long nights of hard work. But I'm a Lt. Colonel and wouldn't take all this hard work back. So it's a shitty job that only a Velite can do!!

:lol:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:23 am

120 views thats more than alot of threads at the lordz someones famous,or is that infamous???

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Wym » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:54 pm

What a 'warm' and ''fragrant' welcome, I'm honored............

The officer class of N are shit addicts it seems? and I guess this comes from the top?? Tac?? talking bullshit in the officers mess?? well I never....things will never change.....

At least all the officers in time immemorial know that its the Velite NCO's that actually run these damn armies

Always remember that the biggest and meanest Velite NCO's will always succeed and 'float' to the top so the officer class should walk small around the 'up and comers' :nod:
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:10 pm

wow Wym.. Well said! :drunk:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:57 pm

Wym wrote:What a 'warm' and ''fragrant' welcome, I'm honored.....:
And to think, I was the first to welcome him in, tisk tisk.

He's still here? I left the gate open all night?

He's a fiesty little Velite. Seems we hit a nerve or maybe hurt his feelings, perhaps we should ease off the poor fellow a bit? … Perhaps not.

So he thinks he’s an “up and comer”... I’m sure he’ll have us all up and coming soon, like a good little Aspirant.

Velite! You’ve been issued your spade now aspire to have my stables cleaned or I’ll lock you in General Clinch’s quarters for the night.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:41 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Velite! You’ve been issued your spade now aspire to have my stables cleaned or I’ll lock you in General Clinch’s quarters for the night.

General Clinch´s quarters

[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Wym » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Sloop I know that you share quarters with Clinch & Fullin? I certainly would not want to ruin your perfect manage-a-trois of kinked Pederasty&Sodomy ? I'm sure our Emperor would forbid me to intervene in your long term relationships as I believe he also has a 'thing' for you three.......

Fear not Officers of N.... your livestock is also safe, as you are aware I have been told of your fondness for the four legged beasts of burden, the foul, and even the rodents when you cant get your hands or other bodily parts on each other???

so please do not worry about me lads, as a brawny good looking young Velite I'll make do with your Wives,mistresses,girlfriends and even the whores that follow the baggage train..........

F### It I'll start mucking out now :wink:
[N]Wym
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Commissioned Officers