Wym - By Order of the Emperor

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Wym - By Order of the Emperor

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:51 am

Citizen Wym,

You are hereby sworn into the service of the Emperor.
You have been granted a commission of Aspirant in the Velites.
At all times you will adhere to the standards and duties of an officer of [N].

[V]Wym{Aspirant} welcome to the Army. May you bring glory and honor to the Empire.

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]

Your fellow officers will assist you with your uniform and duties.
Attachments
V_avatar_3eme_Empire_b_copy.jpg
V_avatar_3eme_Empire_b_copy.jpg (72.33 KiB) Viewed 28554 times
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Re: Wym - By Order of the Emperor

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Always wondered when Wym would join The Grande Armée. And there he is finally ! Congratulations to N for recruiting one of the best and gentleman euro zone officer also congratulations to Wym for deserving one of the most honorable uniform of the community. Hmm, 3rd active euro zone gamer in napoleonics nowadays with Harout & The Empereur, might that be the sign of a continental corp of N after years !?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Jerniga » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:20 pm

Congrats Wym for the lowly rank of Velite. The great thing about being a Velite is that your still a partial rank above rabble.

:smile:

We can finally get some boot polished, uniforms pressed and horses groomed around her. Thats if your not to busy with the Emperors needs and wants.

:lol:
[N]Jerniga

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 pm

Lancier wrote:Always wondered when Wym would join The Grande Armée. And there he is finally ! Congratulations to N for recruiting one of the best and gentleman euro zone officer also congratulations to Wym for deserving one of the most honorable uniform of the community. Hmm, 3rd active euro zone gamer in napoleonics nowadays with Harout & The Empereur, might that be the sign of a continental corp of N after years !?

I use Lancier words and will add that Wymm is a example on the battlefield and outside the battlefield , congratulations to both parts involved , both won out of this pact .
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Wym » Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:58 pm

Many Thanks to the Officers and Friends of N for allowing me into these hallow halls, all be it as a lowly boot polishing Velite........

Humble thanks and warm regards to the Emperor himself,

I would also like to thank Lancier for my avatar ty

I decided to join this fine veteran Clan for the following reasons:

Firstly Your Emperor Tac requires me to fight for N...Who am I to say no?
It helps that I am a sound strategist,and a competent battle commander add to this that most if not all N officers are also very competent at the Art of War??(a winning team me thinks)......we also share a common language which is rare considering the rabble we generally fight with??, lastly we all endeavor to teach these Frenches a lesson or two??? ahh as a final thought I would like to add that prior to joining NBC in 2011 I strongly thought of joining N(after being asked by various N officers), it was only the timezone difference that swayed me to NBC(should of joined you back them but....)Thou as Lancier has said I also hope that other euro players may step upto the plate and join this fine clan

Warmest regards Wym(Tony)
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby stilgar » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Wym is a fine man of many talents. His dog walking skills are legendary. A great asset to the house of N!
stilgar

Postby [N]Wym » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:57 pm

stilgar wrote: His dog walking skills are legendary.

A Histwar comment or.....? :wink:
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:50 pm

Welcome wym to the new european chapter of N i congratulate you on your fine choice of brothers in arms and i look forward to watching you destroy our enemies and and gain that mighty N.

Empereur Tac.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby Hannibalic » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:29 pm

Excellent choice. Wym has always been one of my favorites. Seeing him join the dark side is almost enough to make a guy want to fill out an application properly....almost.
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 pm

“One of the best and gentlemen,” “a fine man of many talents,” “excellent choice..one of my favourites”

I’m touched.

Now that we have established Wym’s wondrous reputation and expressed overwhelming love for our new Velite may I remind you all that he is still a Velite.

Aspirant Wym, your first duty will be to polish the Emperor’s boots, belt, and brass door knob. After you have finished you will clean the stables and your new quarters; note they are one and the same.

Stable Wym.PNG
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers