Majoraids registration and application

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Majoraids registration and application

Postby [N]Markuz » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:06 am

Dear sirs,

A good friend and total war wingman of many years wishes to apply for membership to Napoleonics. I understand that he has had some difficulty with registration to the forums.

I will advise him to try again today, would one of the admin officers please look at his application when he resubmits it. I understand that this may have been due to confusion regarding his username. I can confirm that it is indeed his name.

Many thanks in advance.

[V]Markuz :smile:
[N]Markuz

Re: Majoraids registration and application

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:36 pm

You mean his given or birth name?
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]LS » Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Well the difficulty was because each admin deleted his account at least once thinking it was a spam account. :doh:

Anyway, he should be fine if he registers now.
[N]LS
Marshal

Postby [N]Markuz » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am

His real birth name is Aidan, his gaming name is Majoraids. He will be registering again, I have explained to him the reasons etc. :up:
[N]Markuz

Postby [N]Markuz » Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:20 pm

Just checked with him, he reregistered to the forum this morning and is awaiting activation.
[N]Markuz

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

The High Command apologizes for the delay for Majoraids registration.

You stated that he is also considering applying for membership. Although your recommendation will be substantial in this consideration, please remember that gentlemanly conduct, Teamspeak, forum activity, and team battles are the primary attributes in this decision making process. Because I have not been consistent myself concerning these requirements I am unaware of, and by no means inferring, that citizen Majoraids is lacking these qualifications. I am simply stating this for you his convenience.

Thank you.
Marshal Sloop
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Markuz » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 am

[N]Sloop wrote:The High Command apologizes for the delay for Majoraids registration.

You stated that he is also considering applying for membership. Although your recommendation will be substantial in this consideration, please remember that gentlemanly conduct, Teamspeak, forum activity, and team battles are the primary attributes in this decision making process. Because I have not been consistent myself concerning these requirements I am unaware of, and by no means inferring, that citizen Majoraids is lacking these qualifications. I am simply stating this for you his convenience.

Thank you.
Marshal Sloop

Read and understood sir, thankyou :smile:
[N]Markuz

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm

Account activated.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby MajorAids » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 pm

[N] Membership Application

1. Your User Name: MajorAids

2. Your Valid E-mail Address: sent to Sloop

3. Why You Would Like To Join [N]?: I have played TW games for years, and I have been playing online with Markuz for several years, we recently downloaded the NTW3 mod and think it is brilliant, through the Teamspeak and the Lordz steam community I have met Avon, Tac, Apocguy, and enjoyed playing with them. They suggested I take a look at the site and sign up.

4. What Is It That You Like About The Napoleonic Era?: I have had a love of the Napoleonic era for many years, I had when I was younger (have still in a box) a 15mm Napoleonic French army which I painstakingly (and badly) painted, as well as numerous 1/72 scale Napoleonic figures, which I used to re enact battles from the Peninsular War and of course Sharpe novels.
I also have read many Napoleonic navel series, Hornblower, Ramage and Bolitho. I have also read numerous non fictional Napoleonic books over the years.

5. How, Or Who Referred You To Our Site?: I have met Avon, Tac and Apocguy over teamspeak and others who suggested I take a look at the site and clan.

6. How Often Do You Play multiplayer Napoleonic wargames? According to my steam community profile I have 358 hours total recorded in napoleon total war and 158 hours in Empire. I like to play campaign but I spend 80% of my time playing multiplayer battles.
MajorAids

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:56 am

Citizen Majoraids,

Welcome to our forum and thank you for your application.

Your request will be taken under consideration by the High Command and in due time a reply will be posted here under this thread.

Please make yourself at home in our forum and on TeamSpeak.

Respectfully,

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers