50 years old 1/2 century.

Supports
1 Clinch Rifles
2 Sloop
3Fullin

1Fourm
I come sometimes and will post from time to time. Medium performance
2TeamSpeak Always Hope It would be considered Great
3Multiplayer battles I strive to always do my very best. I have growen under the crown of VC and the N
my performance I believe would no longer shame the prestien name of N

Battle Reports
Video Report
1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqj1VJxNMoo
2 Video Report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8ZZOOLJ ... re=related
3 Written Report
Clinch Rifles Burring Apollo and dpalmeras find Victory against the Great Sloop, Whitehead and Fullin

Deployed Lost Killed Country

N Clinch Rifles 1694 1171 1512 FRENCH
V Burning Apollo 1743 1255 1129 FRENCH
dpalmeras 1620 925 1656 FRENCH
VRS
N Sloop 2355 1749 1207 Austrian
PFC Whitehead 1820 1252 1196 British
N Fullin 2160 1543 714 Prussia

As with all battles this was a hard won battle. :charge:
I must say that over the months I have seen many come and join the Great N. Passing me by. :oops:
All the playes like Bloody Bill have joined and excelled with the N organization. I feel I am
ready to join the ranks of N. :angry: This is my Application. Thought I have been somewhat nervis about joining :nodno: and being considered N calliber in the gaming comunity, It has been with the incouragement of Marechal Sloop I am submitting my full application. :nod: This is in part because I have continued to grow as a player
and have achieved Honor on the battle field. :smug: Players have started to respect that I found solid footing on the field of battle. At times I have been underestimated causing even players of N to loose because of there over confidence. Perhaps because I played better than at times past. Over the months I have gained better battle field presents. Sir. With this I ask for your consideration to join the N clan.
Your humble servent
dpalmeras :razz:
Attachments
Battle Report 800 600.jpg
dpalmeras

Re: dpalmeras Application to V though I already feel like a

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Citizen dpalmeras,

Part of proving your qualifications for membership is adherence to instructions. Please re-read the application process. If your missing an obvious step in the process then perhaps it may also be a good idea to study the entire recruitment thread.

Concerning the title of this thread; many citizens may "feel like an [N]" and we appreciate your affiliation and friendship. We do not however recognize citizens, peasants, or rabble as anything similar to, or comparable with, [N]. [V]Aspirants are merely an excuse for us to tolerate a lesser species within our midst. And last but not least, the High Command cares nothing of your "feelings."

Should you need further assistance, myself or any [N] officer will be happy to assist you.

Marshal Sloop

Please be reminded that at least one member of the High Command abhors the use of emoticons.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 am

You got to love the signature

dpalmeras :razz:
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:40 am

I want officer to obey.

I will be the first to support your cause when I get that.
If like yesterday game when you failed to commit when I ordered, or when you count as a win a battle you lost , because you slaughter the guy in front of you,well , that aint promising my friend.

I will be pleased to have you among us Dpalmeras, but let me remind you that the purpose of an officer is not winning but obeying.

I want my officers to obey me.
winning?

Let the commanding officer take care of that.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Somerset » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:20 am

dpalmeras Application to V though I already feel like a N

Concerning the title of this thread; many citizens may "feel like an [N]" and we appreciate your affiliation and friendship. We do not however recognize citizens, peasants, or rabble as anything similar to, or comparable with, [N]. [V]Aspirants are merely an excuse for us to tolerate a lesser species within our midst. And last but not least, the High Command cares nothing of your "feelings."

i have complex feelings :lol:
Somerset

Postby [N]LS » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:53 pm

Not our fault that you have a full time job in spamming forums.
[N]LS
Marshal

Postby [N]Whitehead » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:28 pm

[N]Fullin wrote:I want officer to obey.

I will be the first to support your cause when I get that.
If like yesterday game when you failed to commit when I ordered, or when you count as a win a battle you lost , because you slaughter the guy in front of you,well , that aint promising my friend.

I will be pleased to have you among us Dpalmeras, but let me remind you that the purpose of an officer is not winning but obeying.

I want my officers to obey me.
winning?

Let the commanding officer take care of that.

I dont know what happened, but you should always obey the commanding officer no matter your thoughts. Add input, but if the commanding officer wants you to do something don't argue, just do it.
[N]Whitehead

Postby [N]Fullin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

The prime virtue of the N army is the intensive training of their officers and their unflinching will to follow orders blindly.

Iam not blaming you Dpalm for not following them, as you are not one of us yet, but although victories are great to post , personally i couldnt care less for an aplication , but please be sure I will move heaven and earth for you to join , when the next time I ordered to suicide your army in an impossible attack( as I often do) ,
the only thing I hear :

_Yes Sir, lets go and do it!!!.

And see them charge in a blaze of glory!
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:36 am

...a Carefully planned and executed but swift and efficient "blaze of glory."

On rare occasion the [N] culture will not be successful. The key is that more often than not, that more often than any other opponents, we are victorious. When this fact ceases to be true we will reevaluate our system and consider changing our policy. Until then obedience and performing your duty better than the best of your ability is your priority.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Somerset » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:38 am

[N]LS wrote:Not our fault that you have a full time job in spamming forums.

hmm so from this perspective sloop is the spamer group leader with 1310 posts? :roll:
Somerset

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers