Tanne`s application request

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Tanne`s application request

Postby [V]tanne44 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:39 pm

Hello Gentlemen
Application for commission to [V]Aspirant
Name : Kai - known as RTK66Tanne44
Age : 45 born 4.4.1966 ( if you want to send me brithday presents you can offer me your presents in the tavern , i will open a topic for that question soon)
Email Address: Will be given to the chief of staff and everybody who wants it
List three [N] officers who have agreed to recommend you for membership:
1) Sloop
2) Clinch
3) Tac
I am not absolutly sure if they realy recommend me but they and also some others had encouraged me to write an application , and if i came on TS last time where some of you were in a closed round Sloop pulled me into the lordzroom and as i said "i am no lord" he replied "you are now" . I hope he was not to drunken but as we say in german "only children and drunken men will tell you the truth" . Anyway.............
List any three Battle Reports you have posted in the [N] Forum:
1) 2v2 battle at 25.2.2012
2) Never give up a "lost" game at 4.3.2012
3) not finished even the 2nd is not realy a battlereport - i wanted more to show you why i like this game so much
Rate your participation in the following areas (poor-average-good-excellent):
(Additional comments about your ratings are welcome)
1) Forum:poor-average because i am so lazy sometimes
2) TeamSpeak:average-good - if i am in a good mood i can be a real "plaudertasche" but normaly i am just depressed and shy as you know from ts . :wink:
3) Multiplayer battles:average normaly i play 2-3 MP games per day if i have the time and not writing endless recruitment applications .
Why should you join Napoleonics?
I`m a homeless RTK since the other RTK`s switch over to Shogun 2 . Now I am looking for a new clan , which also shares my interests of napoleonic wargames (especially NTW3 in the moment ) and historical issues of that era .
I start playing NTW3 just a couple of weeks ago (january) and i get hooked directly . From the first moment on , i know this will be my new "drug" . (NTW3 doesn`t exactly gets me high , it has all the bad side effects of the more powerful narcotics but none of their benefits - IT IS JUST THE DRUG FOR ME ) .
After playing with a lot of N member`s which are active in MP NTW3 at the moment , I know that i want to be a part of the N-Clan .
It`s not only that i want to learn playing NTW3 from the best , it`s also because i like to play with gentleman
like you . And after some of you encoureged me to join the N`s , espeacily Sloop , Tac and Goldy , i decided to write this application .Sorry I forgot Clinch who gives me the last push by saying last week on TS " we should give anyone a chance who is trainable" .
btw.:"Would you like to scratch with the chickens , if there is a chance to fly with the eagles ?"
Anyway I am a nearly 46 years old now , so if you take me you will not catch a new god . But sometimes its better to have an old damon on your side than a new god and for sure i am not to old to learn , even it is sometimes hard for an old "dog" to learn new tricks .
Under the comand of a good officer i can give already most players a gg . In vanilla it tooks a year before i became a decent player , but i am confident that i can improve my gamingskills in NTW3 faster , because some of you gave me very useful hints so i don`t have to find out everything on my own by watching replays.
My english improved in the last weeks also a lot , even i still have to listen carefully and from time to time i missundertood given orders . Sorry for that but this is only a question of time .
Anyway , even knowing that i not fullfilled all efforts untill now (a 3rd Battlereport will follow soon ) , I will ask even yet to join your ranks as a velite to defend the comforts of our glorious revolution .
As long you will fight and defend the values of the revolution "liberte , egalite and fraternite"against our "enemys" you will find me fighting bravely at your side untill the end . which end ? - my end
I hope you will give me a chance and if you don`t know why , maybe because i am a beatiful guy . :wink: :smile: :drunk:
vive le revolucion - vive l`emperor
P.S. I forgot to say that i read the conditons to become a velite and accept them just as well the code of conduct which in my opinion should be respected from every NTW3 player !
[V]tanne44

Re: Tanne`s application request

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:43 pm

Welcome tanne, I finer gentleman I'm yet to meet.
You will here from the high command shortly,
Another european is most welcome.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:16 pm

What is this endless dribble? Marshal Sloop does not "encourage" rabble to fulfill the destiny of giants. And although I probably posses the power to do so, if I bequeathed the Lordz status upon your paltry soul I am truly sorry. I certainly am not a Lordz, nor would I lower my status with such preposterous and pretentious pompousness to become one. For God’s sake man, I am a Marshal of the Empire.

Bring me my riding stick and two shirtless Velites!
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:45 am

[N]Tactacus wrote:Another european is most welcome.

yes! :nod
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:55 am

Good to see you apply Tanne. :smile:
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:49 am

Citizen Tanne,

Your request will be taken under consideration by the High Command and in due time a reply will be posted here under this thread.

Respectfully,

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

hello Tanne. We have drunken, children, and now I hear Conq say, chickens galore.
I am out of the loop even frequent visits to the forum.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [V]tanne44 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:10 am

[N]GoldSabre wrote:hello Tanne. We have drunken, children, and now I hear Conq say, chickens galore.
I am out of the loop even frequent visits to the forum.

i dont know Goldy - i only know pussy galore from a James Bond movie . You have to ask Conq what he means with that sentence . Perhaps me but i am not sure .
[V]tanne44

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:29 am

Citizen Tanne,

You are hereby sworn into the service of the Emperor.
You have been granted a commission of Aspirant in the Velites.
At all times you will adhere to the standards of an Officer of [N].
You are assigned to II Corps.
Report to Marshal LS and General Conq.
Your fellow officers will instruct you as to your uniform and duties.

Welcome to the Army, may you bring glory and honor to the Empire.

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Welcome Tanne among us,

May you bring honor and glory to yourself and this army.

but for that to happen, you need a lot of training.

So report to the barracks soldier, NOW.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Next

Return to Commissioned Officers