Tanne`s application request

For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Re: Tanne`s application request

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:23 pm

Unbelievable behavior from a Velite. Does he think he is a dog, or a horse, or something that deserves our respect? He is lower than a worm, he is the muck that other Velites clean off my boots after I walk through the stables.

An Aspirant should be proud that he is belittled and harassed by the greatest officers in the world.

There should be no doubt as to an Velite's proper place:
Reference - Recruitment Application para II; "Potential recruits are expected to know us well and understand our methods, structure, promotion system, and culture before they apply for membership. Applicants are also strongly advised to be aware of the duties and "treatment" of potential members known as Velites."
Reference - Any previous Velite's treatment.
Reference - My words; "Stand up, shape up, shut up."
Reference - Sgt Hartman's words, as I couldn't say it better.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIj9gGJf4g

The first step in saving your pride in battle is losing your pride in training. You can be embarrassed by your [N] brethren here or you can embarrassed by your opponents on the battlefield.

Marshal Sloop
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 am

[N]Sloop wrote:Unbelievable behavior from a Velite. Does he think he is a dog, or a horse, or something that deserves our respect? He is lower than a worm, he is the muck that other Velites clean off my boots after I walk through the stables.

An Aspirant should be proud that he is belittled and harassed by the greatest officers in the world.

There should be no doubt as to an Velite's proper place:
Reference - Recruitment Application para II; "Potential recruits are expected to know us well and understand our methods, structure, promotion system, and culture before they apply for membership. Applicants are also strongly advised to be aware of the duties and "treatment" of potential members known as Velites."
Reference - Any previous Velite's treatment.
Reference - My words; "Stand up, shape up, shut up."
Reference - Sgt Hartman's words, as I couldn't say it better.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofIj9gGJf4g

The first step in saving your pride in battle is losing your pride in training. You can be embarrassed by your [N] brethren here or you can embarrassed by your opponents on the battlefield.

Marshal Sloop

Praise from Caesar

I learned my style of Combat from the School of Sloop! Im proud to know these words are true!
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Fullin » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 am

Sloop will start calling you his "Rosebud" soon...
you won´t be clapping then....
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:28 pm

[V]tanne44 wrote:First of all i want to say thx to Lancier who organized that tourney and than don`t participate because he gave me the place which is infact his place .
Many thx again to Lancier who gave as a General of N his place to velites like chromey and me . This shows to me that he has an extraordenary character !!! because i think he did organize this tourney to have fun also .
tanne

someone very well knows how to address the emotions,especially a mediterranean's ;> and then deserves the red :lol
thanks for the thanks tanne.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to Commissioned Officers