For commissioning of Velite Aspirants

Re: Ank application

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm

Ank, have you ever been on TS?
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 am

[N]Clinch wrote:Ank, have you ever been on TS?

ever?.. or how often? :greetings:
Ank

Postby [V]tanne44 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:43 am

I am sorry but i realy can`t believe what i read here . Is this realy your seriousness ANK/Sommerset or however your name is right now ?
[V]tanne44

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 am

rtk66 tanne44 wrote:I am sorry but i realy can`t believe what i read here . Is this realy your seriousness ANK/Sommerset or however your name is right now ?

you are the 2nd or 3rd asking this, as a tw player for 4 years and being a lord for some time but a heavy worker on the other hand for napoleonic community running various events (course not heavy as fullin can be ;)) i am really surprised of having a mischievous reputation among people like applying clans for joke? :disgust: i thought i had an evil reputation instead. :smile:
Ank

Postby Ziuk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:25 pm

daMotta wrote:As i couldnt edit my post , i would like to say i had promissed this would be my last post and Sloop gently agreed .I will keep my promiss ,untill i see that im welcome,even if i see Ziuk applying in to this Clan.

LOL. I dont want to join to N.

-----------------------------------------
Somerset (aka anklrd aka naplrd aka rustem aka azor aka ank) you aren't serious. I think that you need a new clan because you need good reason to change of your nick and avatar:) For me you are typical forum spammer. You write much more about games than you play. It's a type of decadency.
Ziuk

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:38 pm

Ziuk wrote:-----------------------------------------
Somerset (aka anklrd aka naplrd aka rustem aka azor aka ank) you aren't serious. I think that you need a new clan because you need good reason to change of your nick and avatar:) For me you are typical forum spammer. You write much more about games than you play. It's a type of decadency.

edit: GFY
Last edited by Ank on Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ank

Postby Ziuk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Ank wrote:ESADYFA.

Ziuk

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:11 pm

Gentlemen,

Please restrain from acronyms of which I have to research the definition, and especially those that are of a derogatory nature. If the words are distasteful in a forum of civility then the acronym will follow suit.

Thank you.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:17 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Gentlemen,

Please restrain from acronyms of which I have to research the definition, and especially those that are of a derogatory nature. If the words are distasteful in a forum of civility then the acronym will follow suit.

Thank you.

right my fault. as its an old issue between me and ziuk, i banned him from bpa forums cause of his talkings about bpa and motta,though unbanned lateron. :greetings:
Ank

Postby Ziuk » Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

As i said you aren't serious. You have used ultra insulting acronym. Your forum isn't important i wrote there only 1 message and you banned me because i wrote true about YoYo attitude on Lordz forum but you were blind when he instulted my family and attacked my nationality/state. You want achieve your aim at all costs. OK. I understand.
Ziuk

PreviousNext

Return to Commissioned Officers