General Sniping

General Sniping

Postby [N]Burning Apollo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:36 am

I was trying out NTW2, but Tac ruined the game. He was sniping my general with his cannons and then blamed marshal sloop. It was obvious who fired the shot but everyone believed that Sloop was the deviant and turned on him. Can I get my NTW2 Veterans badge on my signature? :lol:
Attachments
Ntw2.png
Tac's Cannonball heading for the General
[N]Burning Apollo

Re: General Sniping

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:30 pm

NTW 2 ?

:lol:

Now i know from where the sniping Generals come from,only for fun ,only for fun :lol:
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:32 am

:oops: Ha Ha, of all the years in this community i can probably say this came from my best night of all.
The gentlemans club,where bravado,charm,deciet,intoxication,impressions,and some strange personalities in a game which is the closest thing youl get to a 8 player campaign.

8 players all with different factions,all with their own agenda,alliances made and broken allies reinforcing at the critical moment and treachery worthy of only the most cunning.
Another schoolyboy error from CA in getting rid of the free for all. :sad: :nodno:

P.S.
Most notable lines from that night,

"I kill for sloop" some polish guy i think who was sloops personal terminator.

"It's ok goldy i wont attack you!3seconds before the start match button is pressed and goldy is wiped out" BDColonel

"Yes this IS my whole ottoman army" as 2/3 of sloops army is hidden in woods.

"No apollo,i wouldnt do that to you.I have recieved information from my french allies that it was those dastardly ottomans" Myself with the notorius deception.

Sloop couldnt stop laughing that much it just made him look guilty as hell...
Marvelous stuff. :drunk:

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:15 pm

"I kill for Sloop." Marcellus was Austrian who sounded like Swartzenegger.

"I'm not comming down off my hill sir! This Gentlemen's club is for idiots!" Fullin with the British sitting on high ground waiting to make his move.

"silence"..the only time Sinister was not on a tirade about the government, he was quietly planning his own conspiracy.

"Sloop will attack you as soon as you are weak." Tac trying to turn my allies against me with his lies and deceptions.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Somerset » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:16 am

[N]Tactacus wrote::oops: Ha Ha, of all the years in this community i can probably say this came from my best night of all.
The gentlemans club,where bravado,charm,deciet,intoxication,impressions,and some strange personalities in a game which is the closest thing youl get to a 8 player campaign.

8 players all with different factions,all with their own agenda,alliances made and broken allies reinforcing at the critical moment and treachery worthy of only the most cunning.

ah haa :roll: :greetings:
Somerset

Return to Napoleonic Total War 2