ntw3 Championship

Re: ntw3 Championship

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 pm

noted LS thanks.
[N]LS wrote:Lancier, we can play this Sunday 19:30gmt +0.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby Gusari » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:52 pm

That wıll be a practıce for the practıce battle for N at the most :grin:
Gusari

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:32 am

i must be one of the people who knows N power most :greetings: but thank god we do not have leave things and run away motto in our book when things go bad or harder, like someone. :drunk:
Gusari wrote:That wıll be a practıce for the practıce battle for N at the most

:
see you tonight gentlemen.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:24 pm

This whole mess is [N]'s fault. We are a bunch of disgruntled unorganized gentlemen who can barely show up for a game, let alone plan a tournament. If not for our mother's we would have missed our births and will probably be late for our own funerals. This is all my fault, I am responsible for discipline and organization, no wonder I drink so much.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:22 pm

no worries Sloop steam is against everyone already.
we have coc next sunday but i will talk if we can have 2 teams ? :roll:
thanks for the try tonight anyway ...
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:31 am

factions for our 3rd battle then:(any drop game continue with AI)

[N] : Denmark, Austria, Ottomans
[NBC]: France, Saxony, Italy
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Lancier wrote:factions for our 3rd battle then:(any drop game continue with AI)

I think we ought to change maps and factions to be honest. Your teammates tried their thing, they lost their cavalry, were outnumbered with infantry and were losing badly. The only thing they could have done in that battle was wish for a drop.
Everyone's cards are now on the table, you cannot play poker after seing everyone's cards. I would prefer we re-shuffle the deck unless the other team disagrees.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 pm

you know VC there are several representatives/admins for the championship. for every decision i wait for majority decision so if we will make a change we have to listen them. (tho today cosak and oudinot already said they want to have 1st battle factions)

... but as long as a gentlemen's agreement come up between 6 players no harm. i bring your suggestion to nbc team. new map & faction selection process over again.
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:
Lancier wrote:factions for our 3rd battle then:(any drop game continue with AI)

I think we ought to change maps and factions to be honest. Your teammates tried their thing, they lost their cavalry, were outnumbered with infantry and were losing badly. The only thing they could have done in that battle was wish for a drop.
Everyone's cards are now on the table, you cannot play poker after seing everyone's cards. I would prefer we re-shuffle the deck unless the other team disagrees.

VC
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:32 pm

I think the problem vc is on the Lordz they are saying you have to play with the nations pre-picked,but then again grogs played 3 vs 2 against 2 clan members and an AI hahahaha puts our game to shame really!!!
I think there replaying it tho,my thoughts on the cav mix of sax and france have been ignored so i feel sorry for the less micro gifted clans,there is no way anyone but an N could survive with the danes against 15 french and sax cav just no way.
As for Nbc taking 1 or two art and so much cav!!!!!!! very unnapoleonic Gunner,dougie and friant would spin in their tabletop graves :grin:
Good to see we all took balanced armies,i think the NBC classic contingent has been practising with the BPA a little to much :nod: Chargeville!!!!
No moaning from me tho i thought it a very very gg. Severe lack of steady steam for eveyone atm,i often wonder if classic was scrapped in favour of Des HB system as some at NBC would prefer would it be the death of 4v4 and 3v3 slower game would mean longer games longer games means more chance of a drop, forget all the does it look napoleonic crap and the more rules than ive had hot dinners ctd s are the biggest killer of this fine mod.
I have always wondered why i have one of the slowest machines yet im one of the fewest to drop :wtf:

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:56 pm

Saturday afternoon, west coast time, as I was about to a 3v3 with [N] I counted 34 players in 6 classic games. (Half of them were Belgium 1.)
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3