COC betwenn BPA and Napoleonics

Re: COC betwenn BPA and Napoleonics

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:26 am

I am not very interested in doing HB if we are going to use the LCS rules or any rules for that matter.
I do not want to have to listen to people argue after every game that someone squared too soon, or argue over what the definition of a column is ...

This is a competition, bickering of the rules will ruin it for everyone. Let's stick with regular battles for the COC.

As far as how many battles to play, you can let us know when you have had enough of losing and then we can stop.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [BPA] MAK » Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:22 pm

Why you cant just awnser the questions for getting the CoC started? My questions was clear I think. I didnt expected a behaivor like this from you. I have enough from your disrespectful behaive which was not the first time. A behaviour like this is not worthy to an emperor in my opinion.

If you are still intrested to get this CoC started, please contact Uxbridge and talk with him about the details to get it started soon. Here his steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014830739/

MAK
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]LS » Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:25 pm

He has a superiority complex. :drunk:
[N]LS
Marshal

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 pm

[BPA] MAK wrote:Why you cant just awnser the questions for getting the CoC started? My questions was clear I think. I didnt expected a behaivor like this from you. I have enough from your disrespectful behaive which was not the first time. A behaviour like this is not worthy to an emperor in my opinion.

If you are still intrested to get this CoC started, please contact Uxbridge and talk with him about the details to get it started soon. Here his steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198014830739/

MAK

I thought I answered your question, I told you whenever you guys are ready. We can start next weekend.
What disrespectful behavior are you talking about?
No one can take any teasing anymore, people are so sensitive, are you sure you are german?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Fullin » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:29 pm

[BPA] MAK wrote:Why you cant just awnser the questions for getting the CoC started? My questions was clear I think. I didnt expected a behaivor like this from you. I have enough from your disrespectful behaive which was not the first time. A behaviour like this is not worthy to an emperor in my opinion.

MAK

actually that is the attitude you expect of someone who calls himself Emperor.lol
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:31 am

Uxbridge sais perhaps later September or early October. He hopes to start after Mak has returned with a stable internet connection.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Uxbridge sais perhaps later September or early October. He hopes to start after Mak has returned with a stable internet connection.

Is that code for until "we think we might be up to par" ?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [BPA] MAK » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:09 am

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Is that code for until "we think we might be up to par" ?

VC

Do you still need an awnser for your question ? :greetings:

greetz MAK
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 am

[BPA] MAK wrote:
[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Is that code for until "we think we might be up to par" ?

VC

Do you still need an awnser for your question ? :greetings:

greetz MAK

Can we play Austria too and solve that riddle?
Besides COC is far from over.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 am

just a suggestion; tho rules are known about factions with a gentlemen's agreement between both sides, host may choose side (faction-french or allies) as well like map,alliance,type etc. nbc try to do it that way with dragons in coc4.
[N]Lancier
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3