Why I don't play anymore

Re: Why I don't play anymore

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

Why does Somerank/gamer1805 and a host of other names have a say in anything? You are like a cancer that just will not go away and you do no good, not anymore. Such a waste.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby Gamer1805 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:36 pm

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:Why does Somerank/gamer1805 and a host of other names have a say in anything? You are like a cancer that just will not go away and you do no good, not anymore. Such a waste.

Easy to attack, go on then Bill but know that all clans BPA-Grogs-Dragons think like me. Have fun with LCS games with NBC and Legio.

Avon wrote:
... On the LCS option.
It will probably never be a 'policy' of the Lordz, but you never know with changing membership.
But tis latest version is the best suited yet for it. ...

http://napbc.freeforums.org/post37572.html#p37572
Gamer1805

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:58 pm

You have no clue of what you talk about. I have been in V3 games with members of the clans, lots of them are helping beta test. They all offer up opinions and different options and are for the most part helpful and productive. You on the otherhand do nothing but try and cause problems on all forums but do not do anything for the community.

V3 does not take long to get into action with the road system and general deploy zones. Tactical maneuever is greatly increased and play is working out very nice. So intell you have a clue of what V3 is about you really should just go away and create a new name that you have not ruined yet.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby Gamer1805 » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:50 pm

This is not right this is not. You ill see if you slow the game.
Also Ppl like Friant DJ etc from NBC only play HB and I respect that. But they won`t play classic ```without rules``` anyway after V3. So leave our mod as it is pls.
Gamer1805

Postby [N]Fullin » Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Easy to attack, go on then Bill but know that all clans BPA-Grogs-Dragons think like me.

No one thinks like you, anyway no one that is without a white restrain jacket.

So leave our mod as it is pls.

the mod is not yours as mental sanity is not yours.

We made the mod, you just play with the toys we provide you little sommy.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:32 pm

in Lordz we trust ! :cool:
Gamer1805 wrote:i know my words don`t say to you much Avon but any way i wanna tel:

why why why ! whatz wrong with the mod (V2) and you change it again? ok arty is weaker then most expected so fix it and thatz all. why Avon why again stats moral fatigue price speed change? why you change all mod again ? ppl who like other slower stats etc already play HB pls let us have our classic, don`t make a 2nd HB with classic maps ha? or just involve classic maps to HB that`s all. With this speed of game no games will be finished anyway.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:40 pm

I love to watch animal behavior, everything is done for a purpose. Birds carry nesting material in flight, ants dig their tunnels, and fish swim to spawn. What puzzles me more is the behavior of humans.

Version 2 has not been changed and version 3 does not exist. So why all the complaining? Absolute ignorance? How do these people use keyboards?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Dukemont » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:47 pm

Bunch of pompous rebel rousers.
"Steady now lads, steady... Hold it, hold your fire, Courage now lads.. Steady..

Marshal Tactacus, at the 'Great Square' with General Fullin & LtC Dukemont
[N]Dukemont

Postby Conq » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:39 am

Gamer1805 is clearly a deranged cretin. Just leave him on his desert island to shout and scream and carry on.
Conq

Postby Gamer1805 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:35 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Version 2 has not been changed and version 3 does not exist. So why all the complaining? Absolute ignorance? How do these people use keyboards?

Some are far- sighted as u now.
Gamer1805

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3