Regimental-level mod

Re: Regimental-level mod

Postby stilgar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:40 am

@ Fullin. Agree, only time will tell. I might sound overenthusiastic, but I can see at least a dozen of former NTW3 players I am still in touch with to be willing to give mod a try, after months or even years of inactivity. I just hope people will not start digging into stats, but will just focus on big picture and will just play the mod.

Stupid question perhaps, but are the relevant historical maps part of the pack? If not, pls consider adding them (read: add them now!). I cannot imagine Desaix would mind.

@ Sloop. Casual lobby games will likely dominate, but when all are at home with mechanics, I hope players would want more.

@ Lancier. Although getting together never was easy, I still believe it's mostly about motivation and priorities.
stilgar

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:47 pm

stilgar wrote:@ Fullin. Agree, only time will tell. I might sound overenthusiastic, but I can see at least a dozen of former NTW3 players I am still in touch with to be willing to give mod a try, after months or even years of inactivity. I just hope people will not start digging into stats, but will just focus on big picture and will just play the mod.

Stupid question perhaps, but are the relevant historical maps part of the pack? If not, pls consider adding them (read: add them now!). I cannot imagine Desaix would mind.

@ Sloop. Casual lobby games will likely dominate, but when all are at home with mechanics, I hope players would want more.

@ Lancier. Although getting together never was easy, I still believe it's mostly about motivation and priorities.

we have quatre brass ligny? and waterloo for 1815 and austerdat and jena for 1806... we have what are we msssing Wavre?
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby stilgar » Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:17 pm

HB maps: 1815 - QB and Waterloo. 1806 - Jena and Auerstadt. Desaix was working on Ligny battle a while ago, but I do not think it's ready. So, maps of Wavre and Ligny missing indeed.
stilgar

Postby stilgar » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:38 am

Any hint on the release date?
stilgar

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 am

stilgar wrote:Any hint on the release date?

I was told before Christmas.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3