Commanders at War League

Re: Commanders at War League

Postby Somerset » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:31 am

Lord Liberalis wrote:It pleases me to watch 3 times a day so many [N]'s being overclassed by Grogs. :lol:

Clinch wrote:Too bad most of us dont bother. Most of the games we play are against N.

The reason of ntw2 being so popular was clans. İn fact battles between clans,communication between them and a slight challenge among them. You may not bother and you can only play with N guys but this is not the reason of lordz community i guess. The reason Why CWL here for example is to increase ntw3 battles and replays trying to make ntw3 more fun. If a clan where almost all creators of this mod are members of think like that and retire into itself, we are really making useless attempts for the community.
http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 60#p136260
Somerset

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 am

(SORRY ABOUT CAPITALS)

YOU PROBABLY NEED TO TELL THAT TO THE NBC AS WELL...DONT YOU THINK? :nod:

BTW WE PLAY AMONG OURSELF AS WE ARE MOSTLY A US BASED CLAN.... NOT BECAUSE WE DONT ENJOY A GOOD SCUFFLE.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby Somerset » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 am

[N]Fullin wrote:(SORRY ABOUT CAPITALS)

YOU PROBABLY NEED TO TELL THAT TO THE NBC AS WELL...DONT YOU THINK? :nod:

BTW WE PLAY AMONG OURSELF AS WE ARE MOSTLY A US BASED CLAN.... NOT BECAUSE WE DONT ENJOY A GOOD SCUFFLE.

no i like capitals :fist:

Just a cpl of examples but there are more that me,bayard,red play and post but these are only gunners "some" cwl battles with others:

You maybe a us based clan(but as tac says we all know you have european guys and us players who play at EU primetime) but you know thats not what clinch talking about. i say about bothering to post on cwl or participation. Who said battles among N are not counted ? he means he even doesnt bother to post them, pls correct me if i am wrong Clinch so i can apologise.
So i say this; CWL is not my league,a lordz league as it has a seperate forum and a lordz logo on statistics page,i only run it with the help of lancier (a Napoleonics ha!) thats all besides i cant force ppl to enter such a competition i know, but if a clan where all lords be a member of dont “bother” about a lordz competition what should i expect from other “vanilla” clans.You may not like how it is run,sure, than tell me so it can be changed, or if you dont want to "bother" with me tell lancier so he can do changes with me. Or Grogs,NBC,Dragons only play ok i can live with it i think. np.
Somerset

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:31 am

Myself and clinch agreed not to post n on n as we. Have competition enough with a v high skill level and we have an n ladder for this. Other than that I think most n just don't care about a league which is a shame.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby Somerset » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm

i respect such a decision of not posting n v n battles, though cwl thing is not clan wars now while one n gain points but others lose, anyway next season scoring system ll change, table ll not show victories or defeats and pts etc. only kills-losses and the kill/loss ratio and course total battle numbers for cwl ranks to reward activity thats all. Like Badger’s ntw2 stats it ll be.
anyway gl with the n ladder, individual clan activities always worked better than big community activities, still cant understand why but it is like that i am aware. People are always more tolerant and friendly to their own clan members than other community members which helps such activities run smoother.Interesting isnt it x clan members always be alliens to y clan members when its a matter of competition.
Somerset

Postby Somerset » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:32 pm

Season 2 stats table:

Somerset

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Well if u take nbc as an example I think if they were as big as N they'd never play anyone else other than nbc I know this to be true very inward looking would nevver join ts and basically are only intereted in how they want to play .whereas the grogs with only a few will take on all comers and although they give N grief they spend quite a bit of time with us. I've given up with community spirit as its mostly negative these days,but I'll always appluad your efforts azor.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 pm

Dont give up on us mate :mardybum:
I need the elite of N, european members !! :angry:
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby [N]Clinch » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:40 pm

We will never have a good community. Too much bitching and whining in clans. People like the Grogs and De Motta always groveling. Its stupid and its a shame!
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

You forgot the overrated,do whether he wants and cocky ,Clinch.

I love you more and more each day honey :poundit: .
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3