First Ntw3 MP - 3v3 Hist Tournament

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:41 am

Tourney Page: http://ntw3tourney.hpage.com/
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ntw3Tourney

To join 3v3 ntw3 tourney post under this topic:
http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 38&t=12480

There will be max. 8 teams. First come first serve. Team representatives may register for their team members as long as they post each officers steam id on the forum.

There will be 1 battle for each round. Host will be the attacker (will be decided by “random.org” by me) and will keep the time (Real Time) and will announce when 30 min. pass after battle starts. If any player drop before 30 min. battle will be canceled and they will have a re-match. If any player drop after 30 min. battle will count for the tourney. Host (other players may too as well) will save the replay and take the battle result screenshot and post on the lordz forum under tourney topic.Tourney admins ll watch the battle if needed, we expect attacker attack in a sensible time (1 hour lets say) if they don’t this team will be disqualified.
If host drop anytime or game crash, ll be a rematch and host ll be the other team for this rematch.

Weather: dry
Time limit: no
Funds: medium
Unit size: medium
Time of the day: up to the map and host
Factions: Host(attaker) will always be France, defender will be allied coalition forces.
Battle rule: no rule.

Round 1(8 teams) (Quarter-finals) map: Austerlitz 1805 (France V Russia*2,Austria)
Host will be on left box while battle setup phase.

Round 2(4 teams) (semi final) map: Auerstadt 1806 (France V Prussia)
Host will be on right box while battle setup phase.

Round 3(2 teams) (final) map: Waterloo 1815 (France V British*2,Prussia)
Host will be on right box while battle setup phase.
Somerset

Re: First Ntw3 MP - 3v3 Hist Tournament

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:10 am

Gents to prevent misunderstanding; battles are not Desaix Historical scenarios as you can expect this is MP Tourney using his maps ! thnks.
Somerset

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:41 am

Round 1: Austerlitz 1805 (France V Russia*2,Austria)
Image Image Image V Image Image Image

Round 2: Auerstadt 1806 (France V Prussia)

Round 3( Final): Waterloo 1815 (France V British*2,Prussia)
Somerset

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:44 am

Whats the maxim number of teams registered ?
You already have a tournament going on i hope that this one wont make people to forget about the other one
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:06 am

8 teams ll compete. I ll check, if there are no enough interest, clans may register with more than 1 team but for now 1 team for each clan. So prepare the reserve team/s if you have any.
One goin is a league this is a tournament no wrry both ll work parallel.
Somerset

Postby Somerset » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:18 pm

IRON, CG, Legio in.
5 more teams than we start.
Somerset

Postby Somerset » Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:32 am

round 1
Montebello 1800 - 3v3
Attacher(host)France: Napoleonics
Defender Austria: CG

Clinch i sent piratul your email on lordz forum might be easier to arrange round 1 battle. GL gents :)

btw you can play with different player each round if you like or play with same players up to you, like:

round 1: tac,VC,sloop
round 2: goldsabre,LS,Fullin
etc etc.

Pls don’t forget 30 min. rule as you are the host.

There will be 1 battle for each round. Host will be the attacker (will be decided by “random.org” by me) and will keep the time (Real Time) and will announce when 30 min. pass after battle starts. If any player drop before 30 min. battle will be canceled and they will have a re-match. If any player drop after 30 min. battle will count for the tourney. Host (other players may too as well) will save the replay and take the battle result screenshot and post on the lordz forum under tourney topic.Tourney admins ll watch the battle if needed, we expect attacker attack in a sensible time (1 hour lets say) if they don’t this team will be disqualified.
If host drop anytime or game crash, ll be a rematch and host ll be the other team for this rematch.

Weather: dry
Time limit: no
Funds: medium
Unit size: medium
Time of the day: up to the map and host
Factions: Host(attaker) will always be France, defender will be allied coalition forces.
Battle rule: no rule.
Somerset

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:36 am

I'm a little weary about half hour rule. I guarantee we will have opponents that drop in first 30 minutes as we take out their art. Also no rules about where to defend? I see corner camping with spikes. This would have made much more sense using loc maps.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Somerset » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 am

[N]Clinch wrote:I'm a little weary about half hour rule. I guarantee we will have opponents that drop in first 30 minutes as we take out their art. Also no rules about where to defend? I see corner camping with spikes. This would have made much more sense using loc maps.

then dont take their art before 30 min. :wink:
say defender where to defend ? :wtf:
corner camping with spikes, can be, always happens, remember tac and lancier camping on rear red line with all artilleries on the hill at Trom tourney :up: You ll have France to attack CG, Grogs ll also have France to attack Legio, no one can say this ll be easy. :grin:
LOC ? this is something different, maybe another tourney based on this, srry i personally dont like LOCs :oops: though its a great work of Fullins tbh.
Somerset

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 am

Yea azor I remember camping with lancier,very pleasent it was too,marvelous weather and a most enjoyable win.However clinch has a valid point as if you remember myself and lancier were disqaulified for camping.
A decision made by others on the whinging of losers,which I may add was graciously accepted by myself and lancier.
Toodle oo.
:grin:
P.s. I do believe they had more art than us,so it wasn't pre determind to camp,we just could move anywhere.anyhow not scracthing old scars but we'll have to find a way to beat campers, I'd rather find a solution on the field than bleat like a goat.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Next

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3