[BPA] British Prussian Alliance - NTW3 Clan

Re: [BPA] British Prussian Alliance - NTW3 Clan

Postby Somerset » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 am

gents thnks for your support to our new clan but that doesnt mean we ll have mercy to you on the field. :grin: see you in february.
Somerset

Postby [N]Tactacus » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:13 pm

I expect a strong BPA after the release of v2,alot more than NBC (which is basically a hw clan now,who apart from wym rarely play).They may come back after the release aswell but i expect BPA to be quite good ,hell ive even helped alot of them so theyve already been touched by the tac :grin: (no clinch not like that).
I also expect better things from the grogs,a irons clan that actually moves,and a return of the dragons,weve even got sir william back and god knows hes been whipped by N so many times he pisses his pants doing the alphabet.

I will be reforming and refitting I corps shortly gentlemen.
Leave will be cancelled,my little holiday will end and a call to arms will indeed be upon us once again. :charge:

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Clinch » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

:lol: Well said Tac. Maybe some day I play the BPA and see normal numbers of cav on the field. That will be the day I realize they are READY!
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Conq » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:16 am

Tac,

You expect many things, but expectation is often disappointment's bitter progenitor. I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.

Regards,

Conq
Conq

Postby Somerset » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:19 am

tac; Ist,IIIrd,Vth corp all same for us, send whoever you like,nice clean uniforms dont help on fields. :grin:
clinch; if you have a spammer enemy you have to make a spam army. :grin:
Somerset

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:17 am

Marshal Tactacus,

I appreciate your efforts within this community. It is good that you and others strive for a communal sense of competition however I have ceased to recognize who it is that may stand in front of my army and it is no longer of concern for me. I have evolved into a machine of destruction that simply feeds on whomever may have the unfortunate honor to be devoured by my appetite for glory and conquest. May it be the few, or the multitude, it matters not, for the result will be my blood drenched sword and a string of ears to adorn my necktie. Victory is as common as brushing my teeth. The slaughter of the unwashed masses is less strenuous than a walk in the park. Commanding my loyal officers to success is as simple as a bowel movement, of which I have been known to have performed both simultaneously. The competition matters not to me now, for I have joined the realm of invincibility and no simple enemy can be of noteworthy consequence. I ride Mars on wings of death and the Gods of War fear me.

By the by, how goes the domestic life ?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Somerset » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:06 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Marshal Tactacus,

I appreciate your efforts within this community. It is good that you and others strive for a communal sense of competition however I have ceased to recognize who it is that may stand in front of my army and it is no longer of concern for me. I have evolved into a machine of destruction that simply feeds on whomever may have the unfortunate honor to be devoured by my appetite for glory and conquest. May it be the few, or the multitude, it matters not, for the result will be my blood drenched sword and a string of ears to adorn my necktie. Victory is as common as brushing my teeth. The slaughter of the unwashed masses is less strenuous than a walk in the park. Commanding my loyal officers to success is as simple as a bowel movement, of which I have been known to have performed both simultaneously. The competition matters not to me now, for I have joined the realm of invincibility and no simple enemy can be of noteworthy consequence. I ride Mars on wings of death and the Gods of War fear me.

:lol:
i challenge you sir with a 3v3! :fist:
Somerset

Postby [N]Tactacus » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:10 pm

challenge you sir with a 3v3!

Wow reading that gave me a hard on,is that wrong?

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:52 am

Sloop before:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sloop after:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nope, I can no difference. :eek:
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]Fullin » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:56 am

tac; Ist,IIIrd,Vth corp all same for us, send whoever you like,nice clean uniforms dont help on fields.

Oh Lord you hurt my ears...and tarn my pure hart as well , with such loosely outburst and poorly thought remark.
...She only rides in pride and stature by the untarnished warriors of Mars...

Victory will never share your side old friend until you understand she is lady that shine brighter among glamour.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3