Campaign of Clans (CoC)

Re: Campaign of Clans (CoC)

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:11 pm

No rules !!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! Im always right,its a curse ya know...

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:24 am

v3?
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:53 am

:up: i still have doubts :grin:
[N]Tactacus wrote:No rules !!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!! Im always right,its a curse ya know...
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:57 am

Unless its of course LOC with capture points of houses with the Rule " No entering House" . :doh:

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:23 pm

" No entering House" :poundit:
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Oh my Lancier, the post you linked gave me a headache. Why do I fall for your traps? It must be a full time job just trying to follow all the chatter; "lov, no rules, HB rules, clan rules, one rule wait for it, rules, no lov, etc."

Being a novice on this era of history I can only imagine that historically a frontal assault on a well defended building was quite difficult. I do see why the "No troops in house rule" should be implemented for beginners and novice players as it takes experienced strategic capabilities to capture these fortified positions. I do however I wonder if the exclusion of this type of terrain would diminish historical accuracy, especially in an HB scenario? How would the "No troops in house rule" have effected the engagement at Hougomont, Sokolnitz, or countless battles with buildings and fortified structures?

Personally I find steep hills much more difficult to attack than buildings. I would like to impliment a "No troops on steep hills rule."
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:15 pm

They already have that sloop its no corner or red line camping, i must add this rule doesnt apply in classic only Hb.Lets face it those rules only work playing with people you trust as there just to bloody complicated for the masses...NBC argued for ever about rules and how playing with like minded players makes it all ok,it doesn t it s fitting square pegs in round holes to nulify the ineptitude of people who don t know the difference between a square or a circle. However if you have a history degree or have visited a couple of war museums it means common sense makes no difference,i shouldn t have argued for 2 years just let them get on with it and argue amongst themselves,sort of victory from within.... to late now though me thinks,shame really getting a game is harder than collecting rocking horse shit...I suppose playing Hb with the same 6 people is truly more epic than the community as it was with all clans and a vibrant community with 6 to 10 games upin classic per night...

Always be careful what you wish for.. Anyway anyone for european escalation?

Me
[N]Tactacus

Postby [N]Fullin » Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:32 am

Lets create a set of rules for N.

I start.

1.No wankers allowed.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 am

[N]Fullin wrote:Lets create a set of rules for N.

I start.

1.No wankers allowed.

Umm?... Present company excluded I hope?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:41 am

agree about rules (tho i was always easy for all types as in my limited time everything would be better than my nagger) but not agree about being late, still lots of games running looking at screenshots with v2 even if v3 is announced. also clan wars is active, coc/tourney/champ.but sure HB is paris,people live in peace and comfort - classic is Istanbul, chaos and wildness here. :up:
[N]Tactacus wrote:They already have that sloop its no corner or red line camping, i must add this rule doesnt apply in classic only Hb.Lets face it those rules only work playing with people you trust as there just to bloody complicated for the masses...NBC argued for ever about rules and how playing with like minded players makes it all ok,it doesn t it s fitting square pegs in round holes to nulify the ineptitude of people who don t know the difference between a square or a circle. However if you have a history degree or have visited a couple of war museums it means common sense makes no difference,i shouldn t have argued for 2 years just let them get on with it and argue amongst themselves,sort of victory from within.... to late now though me thinks,shame really getting a game is harder than collecting rocking horse shit...I suppose playing Hb with the same 6 people is truly more epic than the community as it was with all clans and a vibrant community with 6 to 10 games upin classic per night...
[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3