Campaign of Clans (CoC)

Postby Ank » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 am

community needs "Campaign of Clans"
ladder clans and legios would be good. i suggest;
napoleonics.dragons.legios.irons V grognards.nbc.bpa.cg

Ank

Re: Campaign of Clans (CoC)

Postby Ank » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:30 am

maybe we can even do that without heavy map work ? like having series of battles, say 15 battles, like x nos of 2v2,3v3,4v4 on various maps italy3-germany2-england5 ... etc. 2v2 being 2 pts, 3v3 3 pts, 4v4 4 pts .
Ank

Postby Ank » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:39 am

thats what i mean: Total 15 battles series. (6*2v2, 5*3v3, 4*4v4)

any grognard may team up with a BPA or Dragon may team up with Legios for a CoC battle etc.
Ank

Postby Ank » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:25 pm

Ank

Postby [N]Chromey » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Me Gusta :up:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:48 am

http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 03#p143603

Campaign of Clans (CoC)

gents i give you a bigger one with 33 battles !

Just tell me if you want me to change teams? maybe dragons and grognards might want to be together playing as LGA and taking account the language easiness on team speak? and napoelonics with other english speaking players with nbc and bpa etc. ?

. Battles can be played as classic or historical versions .(if HB is a 2v3 then game counted as 3 pts ...)

· All battle results will be announced with a result screen shot.

· Games with player drops are "not" counted, they will be rehosted unless both sides agree that games was decided.

· Clans may use rebels for battles; if the higher rank officer of the clan allow the rebel to play as his team player for the current battle. (rebel will wear the tag on steam for the battle : username[clan x] )

· If a conflict occur between sides about the result of the battle then an admin of the CoC will watch the replay and decide on the result or about a re host. if no replay is available then game will be rehosted.

. Hohenlinden host is coalition armies, Austerlitz host is la grande armee so on... All waterloo battles (2v2,3v3,4v4) will be played after other battles are completed and 1st host of these battles will be the team with the most points at current situation.
Ank

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:17 am

Ank

Postby Ank » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:00 pm

gents, first clan joining CoC is BPA. thnks and good luck.
http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 20#p143620

they fight for coalition armies ... The Iron Duke and Marschall Vorwärts are on the battlefield now ! We wait for Marshal Kutusov, Francis II-Holy Roman Emperor AND course for Napoleon Bonaparte !

Ank

Postby Ank » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:08 am

related to the questions on lordz about coc:

gents all Lord Desaix maps can be played with LoC, both classic and HB ver. so i dont care if its a deathmatch or objective or scenario, you post the screenshot and even if its written DRAW there you can tell me the victor team with a small note. Course both teams ll have to agree on that.

* we have the coalition armies ready as BPA as soon as we have a clan representing napoleon armee we take off !..other clans may join either side when ever they like after start.

Battles ll not be played in an order, it ll be random, you can start with Marengo 3v3 for example or jena 4v4!

...except waterloo which ll be played when all battles are completed.
Ank

Postby Ank » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:30 am

ok i step back. We ll have 2 type of maps for each battle, historical and classic. Either one can be played. so Marengo 2v2 HB version ll be the same as Italy 6 2v2 classic version( LoC or deathmatch for classic ver possible course).

Lord Desaix wrote:
[N]Clinch wrote:Why are you choosing historical maps? These maps weren't designed to be fair for tournament play. We have all these great LOC maps but we don't use them for tourneys? I don't get it.

Correct, HB maps should be played with HB units, at least my attitude.
Two main reason:
1) VPs and LOC are asymmetric set on map
2) Deployement zones are default zones which lead to strange starting position when not to say completely unplayable for one faction.
Ank

Next

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3