Invitation to 1st BPA Rookie Cup

Re: Invitation to 1st BPA Rookie Cup

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Yes, Majors are allowed. I think the clan wanted all Velites to do this tourney and we have enough to do it but only one now has volunteered. Thank you Tanne that shows alot to volunteer.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:41 am

Respected Underlings, Honorable Subordinates, and Lowley Velites,

The spirit of the competition is to send our newest members including the least experienced, not our least effective, otherwise half of the high command would be eligible. This is a new approach and the atmosphere is about good relations and fun. Tanne, Chromey, Tarheel, Bill, and Max are the potentials. We will offer your services and depending on schedule you will play when you can. As usual with most tournaments the team members fluctuate with availability. BPA Mak will respond to this post and I will suggest that the highest ranking officers involved lead the way on this thread and during match time.

Carry on.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Ok Gents I need a list of all Velites and lower inlisted (Captains and Majors) who will enter this tourney. I think this is a good way for a Velite to show how much they want to be part of "N" as this tourney is made for them. I will get with Mak to find out tourney rules and such but for now get volunteering!

As of now I have:
Bloody Bill, Major
Tarheel, Major
Max, Captain
Tanne, Velite

Unless a Velite is dead or competely unable to join they should seriously volunteer for this tourney.

Bloody Bill, Major
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks Bill.

Chromey and DPalmeras are the only other Velites (3 total). Depalm struggles to keep current on the forums however should anyone see him please refer him to this thread, if available I am sure he would join. Chromey will join as soon as he reads this.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

For a new member tourney our 3 velites of Dpalmeras, chromey and Tanne would be ideal.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Chromey » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:58 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:Thanks Bill.

Chromey and DPalmeras are the only other Velites (3 total). Depalm struggles to keep current on the forums however should anyone see him please refer him to this thread, if available I am sure he would join. Chromey will join as soon as he reads this.

Done! When do I win? :poundit:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:00 pm

As for now BPA is undecided on rules. SO ill wait to hear from them.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [BPA] MAK » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 am

exactly - thankyou guys for your post here - we will post the official invitation and registerlist for players who will take part of the tourney at the Lordz.
( for sure the rules too )

thanks guys - btw - would be nice if 1 of your clan would be like to be admin of the tourney too please send me a pm if you are available

regards MAK :up:
[BPA] MAK

Postby [BPA] MAK » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:28 pm

Hi all,

we postet the Rookie Cup at Lordz

http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 19#p144519

please register there for taking part of it
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:08 pm

Velites should remember they have a duty to complete. Valites should volunteer for all things possible and shoud keep up on all forums to show they are commited to the clan. All of our Velites should know of this tourney by now and should of Volunteered. If they have not than to me this shows how involved they want to be with the clan and acceptance should be reconsidered.

I know that I am not the best player in the game but I do my best and will fight against any opponent. I am an "N" officer and I want to see some Velites step up and prove they deserve to be an officer with "N".

I will give the Velites to Friday to sign up for the tourney on this forum or I will recommend that they not be part of the clan.

Bloody Bill, Maj.
[N]Bloody Bill

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3