Invitation to 1st BPA Rookie Cup

Re: Invitation to 1st BPA Rookie Cup

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:18 pm

Bill,

As "de facto" manager of this tournament the High Command will recognize your decisions toward our participation.

As for Velites, your opinion is highly valued. Note however that once an [N] always an [N] unless you are court-martialed or you resign. It is the same for [V]. If a Velite fails to fulfill his numerous obligations his application for promotion will be rejected, there is the potential for eternal Velitehood. Both good and bad conduct is taken into consideration.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [BPA] MAK » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi all,

I wanna ask if somebody of N, who wont will play the cup, is intrestet to be admin there - wont be much work.
Normaly I check Lordz daily and other Admins are needed to have a diplomatic system if desicions are need during the cup.
The idea is to have 3 Admins or refferys at the cup from 3 different clans. If its need there will be votet then. Of course I will be happy if the guy who will be Admin respond questions of the playing teams - but thats up to the volunteer if he have enough time.

regards MAK
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:20 am

i can join you MAK, if other N do not volunteer for that ?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [BPA] MAK » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 pm

sure - thank you mate - the other admin is cosak of grogs. hope to meet you soon at TS - we can speak about details. If not I will write you soon.

Good luck to you guys at the cup !

regards MAK
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:32 pm

If the teams must be set with speciic players then we need to commit names to the roster. Bill is away for awhile, this leave Chromey, Tanne and Tarheel who have answered on this post. Max and Depalm could also step in should they desire to drop us a line here. We had better not involve ranks of Colonel or above.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:22 am

Bpa rabble is no match for N rabble. We will traunce your toy captains if they ever dare face us! :evil:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [BPA] MAK » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Big words Chrome - We will see if you can hold what you promise. But thank you very much for inspire my men with these words.

good luck !
[BPA] MAK

Postby [N]Chromey » Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 am

Do i win by default?

:charge:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon May 14, 2012 6:15 am

If we struggle and strive just to muster enough officers for the world renoun CoC how can we expect to field an army of "rookies?"
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Sat May 26, 2012 7:35 pm

I have been touch and go with theIPL , our 1 st round opponents to set up a match but no luck thus far. Soon tho tho if we can find 3 N and 3 Ipl we can get it ubderway. IMO any 3 low ranking NVs can represent N since were all equally adept on the field. The others that dont make thefirst round will be alternates in others
[N]Chromey
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Napoleonic Total War 3