Sorry from Clinch

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Sorry from Clinch

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun May 13, 2012 5:42 pm

When someone spills his guts out, others should listen and try to be supportive.

...yea, whatever.

Asperger syndrome is my inheritance, three generation now. Also my father is bipolar (real ugly). As for feeling bad or being unhappy, I just say "so what, fuck it" and try to find beauty and love in anything around me, or at least just live for the experience. The bright side is that life doesn't last long so enjoy the good times and remember the bad times will be over soon.

"I did not realize he was so depressed in this way, and he is not even married" [N]Von Clausewitz
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon May 14, 2012 4:40 am

Great posts from everyone. Sorry I was so faggy and let it all out but I honestly wanted you guys to know.
Anyways, lets get back to business and as I have said before, I would help anyone!
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Wed May 16, 2012 12:41 am

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 455AASsM1T

Notice what poster "mtheoryrules" comments
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]Sinister » Mon May 28, 2012 3:36 am

Clinch, I for one know where your coming from and think it somewhat therapeutic that you have explained yourself even if I could not say I sensed any depression in you.You never seemed to be despondent in our conversations but then again I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Depression has been my shadow as long as I can remember and I say fuck it. As I have said since day one of joining this clan I am reaching above my station and education and still find it hard to believe ya'll haven't asked me to leave.Each of you know me to be a course and somewhat vulgar redneck even if I try not to come off that way.We each have to play the hand we're dealt. You fellas are the best friends I have and I don't know a damn one of you.And that in itself is a hard truth to admit in a man 50 yrs old but it is what it is. I do know I would if anyway possible help anyone of you if my help was needed.If you think saying it here helps you in anyway I say great,good for you and I hope you continue to grace us with your presence.As for those that chide you and seem to think it gay or unmanly again I say fuck 'em and the guys in the clan that do it I take it as brotherly ridicule with no malice intended, and family can be the hardest critics which one has to tolerate.Then again if this is just some blue humor on your part then I say...NEVERMIND.
[N]Sinister
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Mon May 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Napoleon total war helps cure or worsen my depression based on wether I win Or loose. But playing a Dragon without loc rules is a recipe for disaster.
:fist:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Previous

Return to The Tavern