Sorry from Clinch

For introductions and general discussions

Sorry from Clinch

Postby [N]Clinch » Sat May 12, 2012 8:31 am

I WAS a very depressed person. Honestly, in March of this year I gave up depression. Ive been prescribed many drugs and diagnosed with dystehemia (supposedly means I am always depressed and should envy Bipolar people who at least enjoy life half of the time). I honestly was was at rock bottom. I would have never told anybody that, especially not anyone who was in our clan (that was intended as a release to have fun). I finally hit rock bottom when I lost my internet and I had time to think about shit. Ive had several months to think about life and what really matters. I really want to apologize to people within our clan that i may have been short with. This is especially for Avon and Fullin. I know I have been very aggressive in my passion for this game (because it was my escape). I am very sorry but I am a different person now. At any rate, I love all you guys. We all share a very narrow niche of passion and its something that I want in my life. I feel horrible for who I was with several people here. GRINCH is not me if you guys really knew me. Anyways, I don't want rewards, not looking for pitty, just felt like explaining myself a bit and cheers to a better future for us all!!!!!!!! :grin:
[N]Clinch
Officer

Re: Sorry from Clinch

Postby [N]Fullin » Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 am

You dont get to apologize..thats stupid and gay , so fuck off!!!

Seriously man, whatever you need you are our friend.

It gets difficult to explain people our relations, and barely none understand it. I say fuck them as well.

You are our brother.

Like it our fuckin not.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Clinch » Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 am

I still hate you Fullin. Depression or not :lol: Haha, Im just joking. Only time I will ever admit it, I love you like a brother, I envy the successful person you are,and I always have and had a great deal respect of respect for you. Anyways, back to business, you suck at the game and I hate you! :lol:
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Clinch » Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 am

Anyways, in all honesty, Im over it...My life goal now is to never let anyone I know get as depressed as I was. Im 36 years old but I honestly, honestly feel like I have just been born and opened my eyes and lived. If anyone on this forum ever is dealing with depression, I would be be fucking pissed if you didnt ask me for help. I overcame this shit on my own and I wouldnt fuckin quit til I could do that for anyone else!!!!!! IM BEING DEAD SERIOUS and i will never talk about this again publicly.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat May 12, 2012 11:13 am

Clinch as someone who outwardly is very happy go lucky let me tell you are not on your own my friend I have also walked this long hard road for many reasons. It never goes away and will be your little shadowy friend forever HOWEVER I take comfort in knowing there is good in this world and there are good people too. Most of all know that with friends like these guys you will never be on your own. After some long talks with sloop and fullin many moons ago I changed my outlook on life. Now I'm only occasionally depressed lol .

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 pm

No worries Clinch, everybody has shit to deal with and for the most part I believe we are here for eachother. I dealt with wierd depression shit after getting back to the states from the Big Sandbox, it took some time to not see crazy shit everyware but it did stop. Anyway buddy glad your back.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Your all a bunch of pansies. Of course we are depressed, life sucks, did your mommy tell you differently? Medication is for pansies too, real men drink their problems away, its easier, cheaper, healthier, and a helluva lot more fun... Dr. VC will confirm this unless he is a pansy too.

Remember this also, depression doesn't matter, just stay alive and experience the misery called life and try to derive small amount of pleasure from it. My greatest pleasure is depressing my opponents on the battlefield, especially Europeans, I'm not sure why. Anyway I have never had a problem with depression untill I read all of your depressing posts, I hate you all.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 pm

When someone spills his guts out, others should listen and try to be supportive.
We are happy you are back man and I never thought you had anything to apologize for. You are the least obnoxious person in this group lol. Me being the most obnoxious and short tempered. I have my excuse though, I have used every drop of patience dealing with my wife.
Most of the time I am online I feel like clubbing a baby seal to let out some frustration.
I do not drink my problems away but do occupy my mind with hobbies, online gaming, military history and recently programing.
I wax and wayne between being hypomanic and slightly depressed.
And just when I think that things cannot be any worse, I am constantly reminded by my line of work that others have serious problems, they have just lost a loved one or received terrible news.
It helps me keep a good perspective on things and shows my life is not that bad afterall.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Byron » Sun May 13, 2012 2:57 am

I of all people am familiar with having the game as primary distraction from stress elsewhere in life -- and then taking the game much, much too seriously as a result.

Depression is a problem for a lot of us, no matter what we try to display on the exterior. Setting aside the usual banter, you know we're all here for you.

And we're glad to have you back.
Before you insult a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you insult him, you'll be a mile away.
And you'll have his shoes.
[N]Byron
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 am

wb clinch !
Attachments
Jean-Baptiste Kleber.jpg
[N]Lancier
Officer

Next

Return to The Tavern