Hey Guys! I'm Back, Maybe?

For introductions and general discussions

Hey Guys! I'm Back, Maybe?

Postby [V]Sparton » Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Hello everyone at N!

It's AggonySparton, I'm not sure how many of you remember me but I used to play NTW3 version 1 and for a very short time I had the pleasure of joining yalls ranks.

First off, I just want to say a huge thank you for all of you who were so accepting of who I was regardless of my age and split loyalties as far as clans go back at the time. All of you made my time here EXTREMELY enjoyable and it is likely that I will be returning but for how long, I don't know.

Quite a bit has changed since I have been here. I realized I was gaining weight which I have lost most of (I'm still saving some belly fat for hard times), I have started a career as a magician believe it or not (I work at a local restaurant as a table side magician $50/hr), I had a YouTube channel for a year and a half which I started making money off of then lost my right to make money on the channel due to copyrights, and one of the most important things is I went through puberty :oops: . So that is kinda where I am at now, fairly busy with school (top of my class), working out and playing tennis and football, and I'm looking at returning. Oh by the way I am 15 now and I will be a sophomore in high school this year. So if any of you actually wasted 2 minutes of your life reading that, you know where I stand in life right now.

Anyways, I'm looking at returning to NTW3. I've downloaded the mod and I'm working on setting up TS3. I will be adding you all on steam so and I will be looking forward to gaming with you guys hopefully tonight. To be honest, with how busy I am in life I don't know if I will actually be active again but I will be for most of summer anyways (School starts back August 27th). So, I hope I get a warm welcome back.

Now on to my questions for you guys: :smile:

1)How is everyone? Is everyone still active?
2)When is the main time everyone plays NTW3? How many people play it?
3)How long do the games take, I remember they use to take around 2 hours for a normal game?
4)Is anyone willing to baby-sit me to get me back up to speed on how to play well? (Army composition, which nations are good, etc.)

Alright guys, I'm honestly looking forward to seeing everyone and talking to everyone again. I'm super excited to try out v2 of NTW3. Hopefully, I will be on TS3 harassing everyone later tonight.

P.S. I don't have a bedtime anymore for those of you who would always screw with me about that :wink:
[V]Sparton

Re: Hey Guys! I'm Back, Maybe?

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Hey Sparton,

Interesting life you lead for an 18 Yr old. The community keeps plugging along, [N] still hanging around. Look forward to seeing you again, just get on TS and we will help you along with whatever.

Later.

#1 TS Address: 31.192.230.54:26268
#2 TS Address: vs9.tserverhq.com:9069
(all above subject to change on a daily basis)
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [V]Sparton » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 pm

Ah yes, I notice I did mistype there didn't I. I meant 18 but hey, we all know that. :razz:

I will be on later tonight, see yall then
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]Sloop » Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:53 pm

11PM ETS every night is "The Fullin Comedy Hour" - perhaps you can perform some magic tricks as General Fullin's stand-up routine is getting old.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:06 am

My favorite Velite and Wingman is back!!!

I knew you will miss me old chap.

As well Iam very please to hear that you are following on my footsteps , you as a table side magician , me as an NTW3 wizard.

Anyhow hope to see you back.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [V]Sparton » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:18 am

Fullin, I'm curious to see how much better you have gotten at NTW3 as when I was here I don't remember you as being exactly a "NTW3 Wizard". Perhaps a court jester, or a comical servant but not a wizard. :wink:

I've missed you guys. By the way Sloop, I perform at $50/hour so if you'd like to pay me for my time then I'd be happy to perform for everyone. Since yall are my friends though, I will accept $49/hour

Oh, by the way, I'm on the TS3 server and Pally is the only one here as of now. Simply unacceptable! :disgust:
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]TBone » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

Now, for my next trick I shall make the army in front of me disappear!
[N]TBone

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:43 pm

Now, for my next trick I shall make the army in front of me disappear!
Amazing! Sparton's post made TBone reappear out of thin air!
I perform at $50/hour so if you'd like to pay me for my time then I'd be happy to perform for everyone.
I'll expect more than magic tricks for $50 an hour.
Fullin, I'm curious to see how much better you have gotten at NTW3 as when I was here I don't remember you as being exactly a "NTW3 Wizard". Perhaps a court jester, or a comical servant but not a wizard.
Haaa!
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [V]Sparton » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:11 pm

[N]Sloop wrote:
I perform at $50/hour so if you'd like to pay me for my time then I'd be happy to perform for everyone.
I'll expect more than magic tricks for $50 an hour.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "more". :sad: Do you mean you want music too? Or perhaps karaoke? If you like to get really freaky, I suppose you might mean that I should do the tricks while singing with music in the background. Other than that though, I would need you to go into more detail about what you mean by "more". :evil:
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 am

To be specific, and I must take into account your age of eighteen, what I meant was that I expect perfect manuver on the battlefield and victory to be assured in every match.

In 1967, after having to hire a union foreman, who was worthless to say the least, my grandfather told me "no man is worth $100 a day."
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Tavern