Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby Hannibalic » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:57 am

I'm not trying to piss on anyone's campfire here, but anyone who thinks there's any difference between Obama and Romney, or any of the other scumbag puppets our masters trot out every four years is part of the reason this country will continue to decline.

I'd like to play a game: It's called "Obamney: Spot the Difference"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUXO5nzVIzY

Cheer up guys. Though we're being programmed to believe the president has more power than he does, that our constitutional republic is a democracy, etc., we the people still and always will have the power as long as The Constitution still exists.
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:20 am

Hannibalic wrote:I'm not trying to piss on anyone's campfire here, but anyone who thinks there's any difference between Obama and Romney, or any of the other scumbag puppets our masters trot out every four years is part of the reason this country will continue to decline.

I'd like to play a game: It's called "Obamney: Spot the Difference"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUXO5nzVIzY

Cheer up guys. Though we're being programmed to believe the president has more power than he does, that our constitutional republic is a democracy, etc., we the people still and always will have the power as long as The Constitution still exists.

Hum, it seems there are quite a few of you here.
Sure there are a lot of themes they share, do they both believe what they are saying? i doubt that, sometimes they say a few things to get elected.
You can get soundbites to say any random 2 people on earth are the same, but if you listen past that, you will also see plenty of differences...
A few examples:

Obama saying that he is a friend of oil, natural gas and coal in a campaign for re election whereas in fact all his policies are against these industries
Romney was also mentioning wind and solar energy like obama to appeal to moderates that might be concerned with global warming whereas in fact he does say that these technologies cannot yet provide a decent fraction of what we need and that we should concentrate on fossil fuel and coal.
You have Obama saying he wants to take money from the rich and redistribute them to the poor and bums while Romney is saying let's lower taxes on everyone but eliminate certain deductions for wealthy people...

I can go on and on... So yes you can get similar soundbites of two candidates preaching nirvana to a possible electorate but those of us who follow the news regularly see a big difference between a marxist and a venture capitalist...

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 am

I also do not believe the whole Rothshild conspiracy. Even if true i am not afraid. I will tell you why...
If you do not spend what you do not have then you are not in debt to anyone and remain free to do whatever you want.
Second, there are 6 billion people in the world, how much does this family number? They can be quickly dispatched and forgotten about...
Remember the french revolution? the royal family was decapitated. Nothing scares me more than an out of control mob.
if this world collapses into chaos, these wealthy people that you think are the puppet masters will be the first to go.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby Hannibalic » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 pm

I get what you're saying VC as far as the sound bites go, though I think you'd be hard pressed to make the same type of video with say Ron Paul and one of these other guys. That being said, as much as I like Paul's positions on things, I realize that he's no less of a puppet than the other two.

I think you touched on two of the many big problems with our elections, one being the news the other being the people's willingness to vote for a person they know will say anything to get elected. I've been saying this for years, but as I see it the only difference between people that follow the news and people that follow professional wrestling is that people who follow wrestling realize they are just watching a show. Personally I don't follow either, but the main reason I don't follow the news (at least concerning the elections) is because I don't have to. Over a year ago I already knew exactly how the elections would turn out and I even have it in writing from back in February. Really I should say I knew Obama would get his eight years after he won the first election, it was over a year ago when I realized Romney would be the one to take a dive going against him.

I'm assuming the Rothchild comment was directed towards me , based on my reputation as a "conspiracy theorist" and my reference to puppet masters, though I don't remember mentioning them. While I'm sure that family has plenty of dirt/blood on their hands, as I see it they are puppets as well, not the puppet masters. The real problem is much older than that family and I'd go as far to say it's as old as civilization itself.

IMO you are absolutely correct in assuming these wealthy bankers and such will be the first to go when chaos ensues, as the royal family went in the french revolution. What I disagree with is your assumption that these bankers and kings, etc. are the puppet masters, when in actuality it was and will be their same masters controlling the bloodthirsty mobs that come for them.

Sorry for the long post, but in reality it would take a hell of alot more words for me to really explain what I'm talking about here. Also it's not my intention to insult yours or anyone else's beliefs nor disrespect anyone here, it's just hard for me to express my own views without inadvertently doing so. My apologies if I have.
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:54 pm

What amazes me is the learning curve of the population. The most closed minded people today believe in more “conspiracy” evils than the radicals did 30 years ago. Tomorrow VC will agree with what Hanibalic has said today but by then Hanibalic will be preaching warnings of Facism from a FEMA camp. It’s just a matter of time before the naive agree with the crazy conspiracy guys. Babble and squabble about an election that means nothing other than if my girlfriend can legally vacuum her fetus out of her crotch or my boyfriend can legally marry me when all that really matters is money and power, and the private bank called the Federal Reserve has it all. Ill leave it to you to figure out who runs the Fed.

VC - Unlike the eighteenth century, technology easily enables the new “king” to control the mob. It is so effective that they manipulate nation against nation, mob against mob, race against race, gender against gender, class against class, and profiting from both sides. They even created cable news against cable news and people believe it, what a joke. Don’t buy into the fantasies they offer. As for the global control of the central bankers (I dare not say the “R” word, they track that stuff ya know) I suggest you simply research it for yourself. If you read 1/100th as much on the subject that you read about military history you might have a more informed opinion.

Clinch; Spot on brother.

Sparton; The mere fact you ask only me for references and yet doubt no one else is the best reference I can offer, blatant, stark, obvious ignorance. Don’t fret, it’s not your fault and I applaud your intrest.
You can start with a fellow by the name of Amschel Moses Bauer 1710 (he plays Gollum in the Hobbit): http://ebookbrowse.com/rothschild-money ... d133155259
And if you believe in the sovereignty of the United States try this one (great sci-fi horror): http://www.thevenusproject.com/download ... riffin.pdf.
Here is a make believe story about presidents (fantasy thriller): http://rense.com/general86/pres.htm
There are countless sources, anyway you have Google.

I’ve grown tired of the struggle for truth. I am actually annoyed at my interest in this dumb thread. The country is lost and the flock is sheered but at least we can take solace in the knowledge that the prize sheep are the last to slaughter.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Clinch » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:38 pm

Ignorance is bliss, it truly is. As I may have been drunk when I wrote my last sentiment, I do believe much of it to be true. The number one problem facing the world is overpopulation. Everywhere around the world occurs large fish kills, random bird deaths on a large scale, decline of the Great Barrier Reef, Artic melting, overpolutued rivers, lakes, and oceans, the deforestation of S. America, and so on and so on. Just in my little area of the world, things are deteriorating at a rapid rate. I couldn't give a shit about who killed Kennedy as much as I do about how any of this is going to change.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Hannibalic » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:09 am

[N]Clinch wrote:Ignorance is bliss, it truly is. As I may have been drunk when I wrote my last sentiment, I do believe much of it to be true. The number one problem facing the world is overpopulation. Everywhere around the world occurs large fish kills, random bird deaths on a large scale, decline of the Great Barrier Reef, Artic melting, overpolutued rivers, lakes, and oceans, the deforestation of S. America, and so on and so on. Just in my little area of the world, things are deteriorating at a rapid rate. I couldn't give a shit about who killed Kennedy as much as I do about how any of this is going to change.

Sorry Clinch, but that's all bs. Not only is overpopulation not the number one problem it's not even a real problem at all. This is a great example of the hegelian dialectic in action.

Let's say these problems that you listed are real problems. What would be the solution? The answer is a one world governing body to take control of the situation. Once in control they can then fix the overpopulation "problem" by deciding who lives and dies, and who breeds and who's sterilized. They can save the environment by dictating to sovereign nations what they can and cannot do with their natural resources, and even what you can and cannot do with rain water you collect for your garden, etc.

All the overpopulation and green bs is just the way Agenda 21 is being implemented.

http://www.un.org/esa/dsd/agenda21/
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:03 am

You guys are killing me.

I start a serious political discussion and you guys go off the reservation.

Overpopulation is not there, the world is in no way overpopulated yet. There is no food shortage looming, how do you know that? Food is cheap.

Economic factors and other considerations will limit population growth. Even in antique times when people did not have any technology, different ways of population control were used successfully.
With the genetic engineering of seeds, you can almost grow a palm tree in the polar ice cap, i do not see this as a concern at this time.

shadow governments, if they exist, do not scare me. The minute their presence is felt, they will be used as scapegoats by any populist leader blaming them for our misfortune and they will meet the Guillotine swiftly.

What bothers me are those populist leaders, like Obama. It scares me when people are told that they are entitled to things that they did not earn.
This how you bring down any great economy. You demonize producers and promote moochers. You demonize success and tell people who cannot make it big that it is not their fault, it is the fault of rich people.

I am too tired now to go into detail as to why this country will decline with Obama and the progressive movement... We need to go back to the roots and to the constitution.

PS: i favor the smallest most local form of government. If the UN tries to implement a form of planetary government please join me in the resistance movement.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 am

Engineered crops=no biodiversity=could be wiped out by a single disease. Hannibali-this isnt some bullshit I have read in some website somewhere or on a wall in a bathroom. This is a real looming threat that I see everywhere and the optimism of humans largely ignores it. Anyways, yeah Obama is a shit president.
Btw-vc tell millions starving in Africa there is no food shortage
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:59 am

Overpopulation? Try UK no border controls,governed by fat cats in Brussels for gads sake,Youth of today going on riots because "They have nothing better to do" apparently as a call for injustice,NO! you just want some new Trainers (sneekers) to you dumbasses over the pond.
VC did you say food is cheap? Well with the US and russian crops not so well and the price of oil going up it will only get worse.Familys in the UK are struggling yet europe votes for an increase in their funds? Realise the century may of changed but were all serfs to do the landowners bidding always will be.Ive never voted,never will and you know why? Its because after working my ass off for the man every day, i have to watch an MP on the tv UNABLE and i do mean shockingly UNABLE to give a straight YES or NO answer to a straightforward question, I hate it,despise it and i believe they should be impaled on the spike of truth.
Im with clinch and sloop man,i think we should find sinister and go and live in a swamp somewhere in the deep south.
Btw can i bring my obamaphone?

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern