Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby Hannibalic » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 am

[N]Sloop wrote:After promising support, Teddy Roosevelt and his "envoy" Taft, sold out Korea to the Japanese. US policy in the Pacific sliced up China and created Imperial Japan (slaughtering a million Filipinos as well). This eventually led to the perfect "surprise attack" that was the only way to motivate an isolationist American people to mobilize. Someone made a lot of money in financing during this time.

My prediction is that bond markets will eventually crash and coincidentally there will be a large conflict to coincide with this upcoming "unforeseen" war that will make great propaganda for the ignorant masses.

Just joking, everything will be fine,... got to go, American Idol is on TV!

Amen brother....this is for you, the rest of you lemmings can suck it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oyjq0DBWYIM
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:56 am

Excellent video H-Man.

I used to blame ignorance on those whom possess it but now realize that they are either uneducated, indoctrinated, or fooled by globalism and a system so advanced that it makes me look like like the village idiot at the peasant's witch burning party. So the blame can not be entirely theirs. To call people lemmings would insinuate they are dumb little animals that "knowingly" follow the heard to their own destruction.

If you go to the wilds of the American south and find the most uneducated hillbilly hick, and assuming he can read, you will not find one of these red necks that would agree to eliminate his own right to free speech. What however would the people of the leftist and progressive streets of California do?

Speaking of ignorant uneducated stupid lemmings:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpHOaW99ST4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tznR4wPeS4M
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok, so you two are so well read on the subversion of this country...so what the fuck exactly are you doing to prevent or prepare opposition? Are you two hording guns? Or maybe knowledge? Whats the point? Yeah I get it, people want to control others but there cant be a unified rebellion until people realize whats going on and how their rights have been taken. Its as you have said before that you dont throw things in boiling hot water, you gradually increase the heat until things are boiling. But still, until it gets to that point what can you do? Is all this youtube research just to say "I told you so"? Do you really think another nazi germany can happen again? Do you really think people will be able to hijack planes with boxcutters again?
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:59 pm

Clinch,

I do not plan on doing anything except to inform others of the possibilities and causes this decline so that we can suffer together as these changes take place. Misery loves company.

I have no guns nor whould I ever use one against another person.

I wish I was as ignorant as the majority of people in this country then I could sign that petition and we could close down this hate speech thread.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 am

[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:01 am

Who started this thread anyway?

It would not be a middle eastern citizen who speaks Arabic with right wing leanings would it? A brilliant mastermind, highly educated, who is an expert at military simulations and a tactical genius? A man who makes more money than most of us combined, sleeps less than 4 hours a day and is relentlessly driven by his passions? A world traveler who speaks multiple languages and is familiar with numerous cultures. A man who has mastered many occupations from errand boy to highly a successful physician and can blend into any society. An outspoken critic of the establishment, a shaker and a mover who organizes and administrates numerous online groups?

Be afraid, be very afraid.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:52 am

“None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.” –-Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:41 am

"All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach". A. Hitler
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:00 am

Hitl0r eh? Deep...
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 pm

Funny that after the media’s Constitutional Rights are violated by the Feds they actually start reporting on a few items other than Kim Kardashian's bust line or Justin Bieber's new tattoo. Well this is just a conspiracy theory and I trust Barry Soetoro who says the warrantless confiscation of the media’s information is to protect us.

About a year ago I read some crazy right wing blog that said the IRS was targeting conservative groups. This is just another conspiracy theory and I trust Barry Soetoro who said he had nothing to do with it and will make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Last year some crazy guy was saying that the CIA was shipping missiles to Al Qaeda "freedom fighters" in Syria via their patsy Libyan Ambassador. The local pro-Alawate peasants decided to intervene and either incompetence or corruption by US officials failed to save American lives. This is just another conspiracy theory and I trust Barry Soetoro who said he and Hillary had nothing to do with it “it was because of a bad movie on the internet.”

A U.S. Border Patrol agent died because Atty. Gen. Eric H. Holder Jr. permitted or even orchestrated illegal gun sales to Mexican Drug Cartels. This is a conspiracy, and I doubt anyone actually dies from these Guns. I believe Barry Soetoro who said he and his buddy Eric had nothing to do with it, and I know the official documents proving otherwise must be fakes.

Over a decade ago I read that the US government steals and stores all electronically transferred information; emails, financial transactions, video and audio chats (TeamSpeak anyone?) and all phone calls, and can access them at any time. I mentioned this to some Americans who said it was a conspiracy theory. Now, ten years later I read that Barry Soetoro says it is necessary to keep us safe and not to worry.

The vast majority of Americans understand that all these things are conspiracy theories. Everything from Oklahoma City to 911, from the Federal Reserve to the corporate bailouts, from fluoridation to GMO foods, from Operation Gladio to the Gulf of Tonkin, from secret societies to false flag attacks, from school shootings to gun control, from Bohemian Grove to the Bilderberg meetings: there is always some whacko out there that will say it’s a conspiracy. Not me, I trust in hope and change, I trust in Barry Soetoro.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern