Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:02 pm

Clinch the famine in africa is not due to shortage of food. The food wasted in the USA alone each year could probably feed africa, i will not get into africa's problems, but famines are not due to planetary food shortage.

Also bio engineering man means more diversity in crops. Crops are engineered to suit the climate they will grow in, climates are different accross the globe and so are the crops and their seeds. Also these crops are designed to withstand disease and temperature swings, food shortage is not an impeding issue or a concern at this time.

Tac, food prices going up recently is related to the price of oil, raw crops are not expensive.

I would be weary of that useless organization called the UN. I know there is some momentum to push for a global goverment, and i know Obama the marxist would be on bord with that. What better way to redistribute wealth to the third world from the first world than a global government?
Putting international taxes on oild drilling in even territorial waters, taxing the internet (like some are pushing for...).

The world is becoming a more dangerous place and fast. I do not like what i am seing.
3 000 000 people in lebanon, who share 90% of things in common, history/heritage/traditions cannot get along and keep fighting each other, look at the old yougoslavia and how it broke up, the old soviet union...
They think they can make a global government?
look at the european union, the producers (the germans) have to now subsidize the moochers (greeks) who still do not want to abide by austerity measures. What makes them think they are entitled to german hard work?

Global government would be the biggest calamity to hit this planet, i will oppose it in any way possible, i know the people in this country will oppose it too...
But if you can make this country more like other countries, strip its wealth, divide its people, create class warfare, you might pull this off... This is where Obama comes in...

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

How about a global federation without funds,yer know just doing things for the good of man?Oh shit thats star trek isnt it.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Ciprian » Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 pm

[N]Ciprian

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:10 pm

i still cant wrap my head around why US voting is optional.
[N]DunkFunk

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:28 pm

[N]DunkFunk wrote:i still cant wrap my head around why US voting is optional.

Because it is a free country.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Clinch » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:40 am

[N]DunkFunk wrote:i still cant wrap my head around why US voting is optional.

I still can't wrap my head around how the technology behind voting hasnt changed in a hundred years. More people would vote if you could do it online. Then again, there would be even more malfeasance.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 am

yeah the US is a backwards place when it comes to voting apparently. Just seems that a country that goes around the world fighting for democracy but the people in that country arent obligated to give 2 shits.
[N]DunkFunk

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:24 am

Glad to see that everyone knows so much about MY COUNTRY!
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Clinch » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:18 am

Were not fighting for democracy. Were fighting for oil. We need to take it with military might before China buys it up lol.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:50 am

[N]Clinch wrote:Were not fighting for democracy. Were fighting for oil. We need to take it with military might before China buys it up lol.

Fiat Lux :greetings:
Porfirio Díaz

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern