Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby [V]Sparton » Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:32 pm

VC, these statistics don't surprise me. I am rather disappointed that we didn't have more show up to support Romney than we did McCain but oh well. This is just one reason I hate the electoral voting college. The system has a major flaw in that the person with the most votes does not always win. In 1982, 1988, 2000, and now 2012 I suppose the candidate that lost was the one with the most votes. It would seem they shouldn't use a system that doesn't function in a "majority rules" pattern as a typical Democracy would require but whatever.

Oh and Sloop, not to be rude and I'm not saying you're wrong by any means, but where do you get this stuff? Is there some cynical conspiracy theory website you get this off of where I could read more about it that might have cites for the claims etc.? The reason I ask is because its rather intriguing but it seems like the kind of stuff that is only in movies especially since there is no factual evidence presented along side it.
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:04 pm

@sparton

Sloop is just paranoid.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby AL*42* » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:02 am

he won the single women vote by distracting them with free contraception and lying to them,

That statement is unfortunately all to true, I had spent two days before nov 6 trying to convince some females I know, about all of Obamas short comings til I was red in the face :oops: I knew they were going to vote for him mainly based on that. I even got most of them to agree with me that obama is a terrible president. But despite all that I said Im sure most of them still voted for him anyway. :fist:
I think to many people believed all the bs the media and obama said about Romney
AL*42*

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:40 am

AL there were even men that voted for him based on that...
I sometimes feel I am surrounded by mostly idiots in this world.

On another note, I try sometimes to watch CNN or some other liberal network and it is like torture. I can stand maximum 30 min before I become psychotic and have to change the channel.
Listening to CNN talk about Obama and his plans you would think we are in an American golden era ruined by the republican demons from hell.

There is no media that is reliable anymore. I like Fox News the best.
The media is manipulated by politicians instead of being our watch dogs and making them accountable to the public.
What a shame .....

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby AL*42* » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:33 am

The clowns over at msnbc are always good for a laugh :lol:
AL*42*

Postby [V]Sparton » Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:38 am

Indeed VC. It seems you have to hear a story from 3 different news works and then look at the common facts to get a decent understanding of what is ACTUALLY happening. :disgust:
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]Fullin » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:18 am

As the world population goes larger populism goes larger.

If you fail to educate (on purpose) then is all about give aways ...

You drones pay your taxes and give the rabble handouts. I will win every election.

We invented that here in Argentina. Juan Domingo Peron and Evita ... they figured out 50 years b4 Obama.

Its simple math , all votes are 1 value point. Its cheaper to hand out phones and pills than paid for education.
Any of you with kids should know that.

Its easy to control people that is on your payroll (state and welfare) than people who earns their own money.

And once you have 1 complete generation of people that dont understand the concept pf working... Iam telling you brother, republicans will never ever win an election again.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 am

Bottom line is (as Fullin was starting to say) the world is done. We are the first organisms since the dinosaurs to exceed what is called "carrying capacity". Our government knows this well before we do and Obama or Romney is such a mute point now. And Sloop is so old school thinking its all the fault of the bank owners!!!! That is a problem we could have controlled in 1946. And yes!!!!, Kennedy was our last hope of a good life after 1960 but people who are in the know killed him. During the Clinton years we had a false sense of hope here in the states because the banks knew that life as we know it had a timeline that was near end. I think Clinton knew that it was all over. Who gives a fuck about Bin Laden. Then Bush is innaugerated and people in thev know dont give a fuck. Its like when u were a senior and you vote for the biggest fuck up drug addict to be your class president (because it was your last year and you dont care). Now we are past that and nobody cares. Its like we all failed our senior year and nobody gives a fuck who is president. Mind you, most people dont agree and most of the people who dont vote are blacks who cant get to the polls and white people who dont wanna vote for the better of two assholes. Bottom line is within 5 years everyone will start to notice a food shortage. Will VC and his 6 figure salary be able to buy food from the black market (maybe and maybe not it all depends on if the currency we all slaved for means anything to anyone and my guess is it wont). It will all come down to basal instincts of man, who survives,but I think we will all go. I for one am excited I get to witness the final chapter of our small presence here on earth.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [V]Sparton » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Aren't we just a jolly little optimist? :lol:
[V]Sparton

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:55 pm

Ha, I love having a place to write drunken ramblings. I use to usr facebook for it but I have too many relatives reading that shit and thinking im crazy.
[N]Clinch
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern