Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:04 am

You are all cornering yourselves with such minor details. The ruling elite decides who will "fight" and for what they will fight for.

Let me explain: (Long diatribe with some humorous incites and insults repeating what I have already said while seeming to be more passionate than before).

Yawn...you are all blind sheep.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:13 am

'If it's not accepted that big government, fiat money, ignoring liberty, central economic planning, welfarism, and warfarism caused our crisis, we can expect a continuous and dangerous march toward corporatism and even fascism with even more loss of our liberties

Our Constitution, which was intended to limit government power and abuse, has failed. The Founders warned that a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people. The current crisis reflects that their concerns were justified.

Restraining aggressive behavior is one thing, but legalizing a government monopoly for initiating aggression can only lead to exhausting liberty associated with chaos, anger and the breakdown of civil society'... Ron Paul retires November 2012.

Americans have lost their last chance for redemption and now they are not worthy of the liberties paid for by their better predecessors. I do not blame these fools who had little control of their own greed and no power against their own ignorance. There is no light on the horizon, America will fall from within.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Hannibalic » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:49 am

[N]Sloop wrote:'If it's not accepted that big government, fiat money, ignoring liberty, central economic planning, welfarism, and warfarism caused our crisis, we can expect a continuous and dangerous march toward corporatism and even fascism with even more loss of our liberties

Our Constitution, which was intended to limit government power and abuse, has failed. The Founders warned that a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people. The current crisis reflects that their concerns were justified.

Restraining aggressive behavior is one thing, but legalizing a government monopoly for initiating aggression can only lead to exhausting liberty associated with chaos, anger and the breakdown of civil society'... Ron Paul retires November 2012.

Americans have lost their last chance for redemption and now they are not worthy of the liberties paid for by their better predecessors. I do not blame these fools who had little control of their own greed and no power against their own ignorance. There is no light on the horizon, America will fall from within.

Makes sense to retire after you've done your job. Don't worry, Ron "controlled opposition" Paul's kid will pick up where he left off, though I doubt he'll be as good at telling people what they want to hear and giving them a banner to rally around that will never go anywhere. :poundit:
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:49 pm

I do not know if anyone's read or heard John Stossel or Ron Paul's opinion on price gouging in New Jersey. It is awesome.
You might have heard that price gouging is illegal in the state of New Jersey and that the state plans to take legal actions against institutions that increased their product prices after Sandy.

People now in New Jersey are still lacking basic necessitites and still standing in long lines for gas taking them hours to fill their tanks.

Ron Paul and Stossel were saying that if they let the free market system work and allow companies to up their prices in these areas, the population would not have lacked anything there.

What company will take the extra expense on shipping more products to these disaster stricken areas with now poor infrastructure, if they can make the same profit somewhere else? To make it appealing to them to take the trouble to send products from other states to these areas they should be allowed to make more profit.
Competition will ensure against abuse of price gouging.

It was awesome to read. Tells people to go past the populist talk and propaganda, trying to demonize these businesses, whereas what they were doing would have made perfect sense economically and eventually everyone would come out a winner.
The companies would make more profit for a period of time which will incentivise them to ship products there, the population would also come out a winner by having all the necessitites they needed readily available and saved them hours standing in line. We all know time is money.

Anyway...just to show how government laws and regulations stood in the way of faster recovery in these areas.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Ciprian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:34 pm

I just watched Ron Paul's farewell speech. It was amazing and spot on. If you have 50 minutes, watch it.
[N]Ciprian

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:35 pm

[N]Ciprian wrote:I just watched Ron Paul's farewell speech. It was amazing and spot on. If you have 50 minutes, watch it.

Where is it?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:28 pm

He is saying "farewell America" in more ways than one.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Ciprian » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:39 pm

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:
[N]Ciprian wrote:I just watched Ron Paul's farewell speech. It was amazing and spot on. If you have 50 minutes, watch it.

Where is it?

VC

Ron Paul's farewell speech: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zqi6paX3ong
[N]Ciprian

Postby Hannibalic » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:23 am

Open your eyes guys. Not even taking into account the fact that Ron Paul doesn't practice what he preaches, nobody finds it strange that the man obviously cares more about the GOP than anything else he talks about?

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
Hannibalic

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:26 am

Awesome speech by Ron Paul. I listened to it.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern