Another 4 Years of American Decline?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Another 4 Years of American Decline?

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 am

I just got a nice letter in the mail from the Obama administration:

Letting me know that they are going to remove family members off of Tricare for Disabled Veterans. So now not only do I get a small pension from the military and cannot work they are taking my medical insurance away for my family. Thanks to all you ignorant Fucks that voted Obama in again. I hope you all enjoy Obamacare.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:01 am

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:I just got a nice letter in the mail from the Obama administration:

Letting me know that they are going to remove family members off of Tricare for Disabled Veterans. So now not only do I get a small pension from the military and cannot work they are taking my medical insurance away for my family. Thanks to all you ignorant Fucks that voted Obama in again. I hope you all enjoy Obamacare.

Im sorry to hear that Bill, really. Just today I heard in the local news that Obama said that now people under 30 years old wont be deportated regardless of their inmmigrant status.
Porfirio Díaz

Postby stilgar » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am

What a speech! What a guy! "We need intellectual awaikening ... financial cryis is a morale crysis ... culture of violence. ..." Brilliant stuff. So much power, so much truth. I can listen to this for hours.

I also watched Republican 2012 debates. Romney, Sartorius, and whoelse was there looked like clowns as compared to this guy ... But, it seems he could not convince many even after being so long in politics. People just get suspicious (or even hostile) with what they cannot understand. Bad news he is retiring. Hope he'll manage to spread the word and influence minds.

His speech just emphasises how wrong and how far it went for America (imho) ... and for the world as well.

P.S. @ Bill. Such terrible news. So unfair. I hope those guys will come to senses and reconsider that policy. Cause that's just BS.
stilgar

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:12 pm

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:I just got a nice letter in the mail from the Obama administration:

I am sorry to hear that Bill. Being a doctor and knowing how things work, I knew this was coming. Hundred of thousands of people will lose their insurance because of Obama care. Seniors will lose benefits too.
I would bet any amount of money that this letter was prepared before November 6 and mailed only after.

We are all going to be in a world of hurt for the bext 4 years.
Since that asshole was reelected the Dow jones is down 800 points.

We need a revolution in 2014, to take the senate and keep the house so we can limit that asshole's reach.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Ciprian » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:34 pm

That is terrible news Bill. I'm trying to research why this is happening to you.

I also got a letter from Tricare yesterday; however, my letter said my premium is going down starting January 1, 2013. In addition, my family rate also went down. I had heard there were some changes in the works to Tricare PRIME, but I didn't know they were releiving some people of coverage, and reducing cost for others.

I hope my premium didn't go down because they took away other peoples coverage. I would happily pay more for my Tricare knowing that our Veterans are receiving the best care possible(My family and I might need it one day). Again I'm sorry for your loss, and I will look into the reason and any alternative coverage you may be eligible for.

Cip
[N]Ciprian

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:16 pm

[N]Ciprian wrote:

That is terrible news Bill. I'm trying to research why this is happening to you.

I also got a letter from Tricare yesterday; however, my letter said my premium is going down starting January 1, 2013. In addition, my family rate also went down. I had heard there were some changes in the works to Tricare PRIME, but I didn't know they were releiving some people of coverage, and reducing cost for others.

I hope my premium didn't go down because they took away other peoples coverage. I would happily pay more for my Tricare knowing that our Veterans are receiving the best care possible(My family and I might need it one day). Again I'm sorry for your loss, and I will look into the reason and any alternative coverage you may be eligible for.

Cip

My premium went up by 200$ per month when obamacare got passed. I am surprised to hear that anyone's rate is going down. Is Tricare a private insurance?

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:26 pm

Never mind, i researched it, it is a governemtal thing.
So it seems they cut some off, and lowered premiums for some maybe.
For us in the private sector, premiums went up.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby Hannibalic » Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:53 am

[V]Sparton wrote:... Is there some cynical conspiracy theory website you get this off of where I could read more about it that might have cites for the claims etc.? The reason I ask is because its rather intriguing but it seems like the kind of stuff that is only in movies especially since there is no factual evidence presented along side it.

If you want to save yourself a lot of time and avoid the hassle of having to sift through all the bs and disinformation that's out there, you should check out The Hour of the Time's website. Nobody has done more to expose what's going on and wake up the sheeple than the site's founder, William "Bill" Cooper and the guys that have been carrying on his work since he was killed outside his home in November of 2001, a few months after "predicting" there would be a major attack that would be blamed on Bin Laden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5SJrJXiGA8

Unlike most of the shills out there these guys back up everything they say with documented proof. There are tons of old books and documents there, free mp3's of all of Bill's radio broadcasts, and a free pdf of the book he wrote. The 42 hour series called Mystery Babylon that he did explaining exactly who is behind everything is essential to understanding what's been going on in the world. Hope this helps.

"Read everything, listen to everyone, don't believe anything that you can't proove with your own research." - Bill Cooper

http://www.hourofthetime.com/
Hannibalic

Postby Porfirio Díaz » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:51 pm

[N]Von Clausewitz wrote:Never mind, i researched it, it is a governemtal thing.
So it seems they cut some off, and lowered premiums for some maybe.
For us in the private sector, premiums went up.

VC

That obeys to the laws of supply and demand, if you let the free market put the prices it will come to equilibrium where everybody is satisfied, but when there are ''external factors'' the market sustainability is compromised. :disgust:
Porfirio Díaz

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:30 am

Servitude of the American people to the central bankers...

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern