Marshal Tactacus MIA

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Marshal Tactacus MIA

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 am

In all honesty, I've been enjoying the project reality mod for bf2. Its a unique tactical shooter unlike anything I've seen. I was never into fps but this ones a gem.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 am

In two weeks we will start playing Rome and in two months be sick of it while waiting for it to be modded while playing the latest finally finished version of NTW3 while waiting for the new Rome II/NTW4 mod.

I've hoarded hundreds of power bars and killed thousands of zombies and alas I am bored. So bored I tried to play NTW a few times last week but it either crashed or was lacking players. Perhaps if the uniforms in NTW3 were prettier it would of held my interest longer.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:09 pm

I see no reason why the Lordz should bother mod RomeII into NTW4 when it only allows 20 land units.
I thought we would do that if you could have 40 land units per player.
Short of that we would be trying to make a napoleonic game from an engine that is even less realistic than the one in Napoleon total war.

The future is Histwar or a Napoleonic scourge of war. Everything compared, Histwar's graphics will be generations better than scourge of war. If the 3D engine is working properly guys, we will all be playing it every night.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:12 pm

PS: Histwar2 will allow up to 16 players per game. You can have an 8 v 8.
That is not the best part though. If someone crashes, which is rare anyway, he can rejoin and retake his command without problems.
One can leave the game if something comes up and another player can join and assume his command. Also one can drop and an existing player could then drop, rejoin and assume the other player's commnd in addition to his own.

All games will be played to the end.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Perhaps most are a little skeptical of a finely polished and playable HW, but I'm keeping my ears pricked up for it.
A lot of the N phenomenon was the convergence of a better internet, moddable TW ofc, TS, love of history, and last but not least, a nice bunch of fellows. :drunk:
We'll always have(-------). Insert name of battleground or city brothel.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:58 am

Zmbie Gang Party
Welcome to War Z

[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:23 pm

Welcome to Zombionics.

Regards.

Marshal Sloop
Chief of Staff
[Z]
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:47 am

I want to thank Avon ... for the patches ... he saved a family unknowingly and helped a guy to quit drinking ... maybe mine is not the only one not know. How: its interesting ...
When i started playing ntw2 in 2009 september, i was playing (and drinking) only once a week then like smoking, i increased numbers, both, online gaming hours (nights) and drinks. When we reached ntw3 ver2 i was almost only drinking when playing in my only spare times and playing at 2-3 nights a week so i started to spare no time to my wife and little child. I remember i shouted them several times to be quiet when i was online even tho i am (-was in fact before started playing/drinking) normally a calm person. Anyway after patches and after having serious health(stomach! especially) problems cause of alcohol, i quit drinking and decreased playing times and finally uninstalled game completely, as i tried but didnt like ver 3.0 ver 3.1 ... So thank god and thank Avon ntw3 ver 2 is changed and i completely quit playing ‘online’ war games. Sure i miss my TS times with 10-12 beers and a bottle of whisky under hand sleeping on keyboard :grin: but in fact you saved a family. i should say ‘Maybe’ cause traces of problems i created in 2-3 years to my fam are still around but i try to repair them. Have fun friends.
[N]Tactacus wrote:...the days of aspirant fullin were and still are the epitimy of friendship and fun but not only have the games changed so have the people...
Until we meet again some sunny day :smile: .......
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]GoldSabre » Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Family first.
The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.- Tolstoy
[N]GoldSabre

Postby [N]Clinch » Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:06 pm

So I gotta ask, because if so it is the best magic I've ever seen here. Do you Lancier, have the alter ego of ank lord/somerset/etc... If it was you, I'd like to say bravo my friend, bravo!
[N]Clinch
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern