Signature Harout

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Signature Harout

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:11 am

Well I was going to leave you with sack of potatoes tunic for a while after our argument, but I think you are too nice to keep you trating you badly...what do I do Sloop?
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:55 pm

Fullin, I am wearing the same uniform for two ranks now. I had this same uniform as a Major and now as Lt. Col. I want fancy :up:
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Fullin,

I've actually been thinking of a new fashion for myself. I'm not sure to go with solid black and a more masculine and fearful design, or perhaps something pinkish with silk lace for my feminine side. Either one will scare the hell out of my enemies. More on this later.
[N]Fullin wrote:...what do I do Sloop?
Who am I to counsel man who has created the uniforms of a thousand soldiers? I know you are very busy and have worked very hard lately, so as far as the troops are concerned; sew and stitch at your leisure and design as you see fit.

----------------

Officers,

The Seamstress General has been given artistic license and free reign over your uniforms. I suggest a case of port and box of fine cigars accompany your formal requests.

Marshal Sloop,
Chief of Staff
[N]
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:21 am

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:Fullin, I am wearing the same uniform for two ranks now. I had this same uniform as a Major and now as Lt. Col. I want fancy :up:

These hussar outfits sure are snug.
[N]DunkFunk

Previous

Return to The Tavern