Shogun II Gameplay Trailer

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Shogun II Gameplay Trailer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

You will be able to draw your sword and call down the power of the ancestors to blight the armys of your enemys with great lightning bolts from the skies.
Also if your heroes could meet in the middle whilst the rest of the battle halts,and have great graphics of the blossom trees in the background to kill the frame rate even more.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]LS » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:27 pm

[N]Tactacus wrote:You will be able to draw your sword and call down the power of the ancestors to blight the armys of your enemys with great lightning bolts from the skies.
Also if your heroes could meet in the middle whilst the rest of the battle halts,and have great graphics of the blossom trees in the background to kill the frame rate even more.

Will there be a dlc that allows you to call your archers to rain death onto the enemy hero while you are duelling?
[N]LS
Marshal

Postby [N]Clinch » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

The "archer rain of death" is listed on the box and it comes with the game. It will never be there though so CA will give you some retextured units as free DLC to shut you up.
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Tactacus » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Yes indeed the "archer rain of death" comes free with the game,However a later dlc will include the ""chinese howitzer dragon breath"" special edition,and the "relight my fire" dlc where you can turn off the enemys torches at night so all your opponent sees is a black screen.Then again that might just be graphics card issues.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:33 am

Do not get me started.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Jakob » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:40 am

You're all just racist :drunk: <----vodka talking
Jakob

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:44 am

I'll buy it after the Lordz mod it into NTW4.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Sinister » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 am

I know nothing of SHOGUN for I have never played it, so therefore can't comment on the above statements. But I should like to know if there is a general in the game that is constantly mumbling to himself "I shall surely lose my head today."' as in the book. Of course he eventually did lose his head which just goes to show if you wish for something long enough it usually comes true, or you live in the orient and was caught with your hand in the fortune cookie jar.

Sinister :wink:
[N]Sinister
Officer

Postby [N]Felix » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:04 pm

ACTUALLY guys, if they're going to screw this game up it sounds like it'll be with some new reason. Apparently (and I must say I'm trusting this atm) there are only gonna be c.30 different units and water to land invasions eg D-Day will be in the first release, so hopefully not too much DLC (if any, besides the odd patches). As for the gameplay trailer, that apparently IS actual gameplay. Must say I'm excited.
[N]Felix

Previous

Return to The Tavern