Resignation letter

For introductions and general discussions

Resignation letter

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Greetings Napoleonics.
I resign cause i had to make a decision between Total War game and my family. I think most TW addicts understand what i mean. I can not stop login in for TS & NTW and that effects my whole private life.
really thank you for this 1 year when i was in [N]. Thanks to Dury, VC, Sloop,TAC and others.

Bye all.
:drunk:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Re: Resignation letter

Postby [N]Fullin » Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:37 pm

You have served in our army with great honor and courage.
Your services as taylor , ambassador and soldier will never be forgotten.

Personal life comes first, and family circumstances outweight any desitions, my old friend.

So go and take care of bussinnes at hand, and one day further in our lifes, we will be reunited marching at the double to the sound of guns.

Hopefully we will read a couple of lines from you in the near future, and with them, to know that you are sound and fine.

Its been a pleasure and a great honor serving, marching and sometimes dying along you, soldier.

Now go and fight the most important battle, and we will see you soon.

Yours Trully
Fullin
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Thanks Lancier for the notice. We are sad to see you go, you will surely be missed. Your contribution to our community will not be forgotten.
I have had numerous arguments with the wife about the time spent online, but this addict has not reached the breaking point yet, but he did have to cut down the time spent on the PC.
If you ever decide to come back, your spot is reserved.

Emperor Von Clausewitz
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:15 pm

I feel like ive lost my right arm in my last battle :nodno: I raise a toast to the best drunken soldier N ever had(behind me and sloop of course) :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: .
Until we meet again my friend take care and god bless.

P.S.its hard to get N out of your system so if possible try and drop us a message every now and agian to let us know how your getting on.You may of left the house but youl always be part of the family...

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [N]Clinch » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:21 pm

Lancier,
You will surely be missed. You have contributed so much to us and you have earned much respect here. I fully understand the addiction thing. I would like to see a thread on girlfriends or wives lost because of TW just in this group. Maybe Sloop could start one. Playing NTW with you guys online is fun, challenging, and rewarding. It however cannot replace real life. I do hope you come back from time to time to join us in some games and I hope this is not farewell. I do think you are making a good choice to meet your families needs. Good luck brother in arms!

Clinch
[N]Clinch
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:28 am

Lancier,

Someone has to be extremely dedicated to create and maintain the things we do at [N]. You are one who fell in this category and we thank you for it.

It is a good example for all that we should balance all aspects of our lives least we loose parts of it. I should hope that all members of [N] can find a balance so that we can continue to enjoy our hobby together for a long time.

I would usually suggest that one takes time off or cuts back however your circumstances and your "addiction" must be serious so you must do as you know best. Remember that the people here are not just virtual friends and that we consider you a real life friend so please stop by and say hello from time to time.

Until then,

Good luck and God speed,

Sloop
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:29 pm

its very difficult to explain outsiders that you are real friends, that I value and treasure your company and friendship in great esteem..
Its hard to explain them that I dont need your physical precence to share a good drink and enjoy a real conversation with this league of extraordinary gentlemen.

Technology has allow us extend the radious in where we search for others like our own. We no loger have to settle with the ones that our physical contact can reach.

People fail to realize that intelectual relations have no need of physical precence.

This is a difficult thing to explain to others that consider this social activity to be unsocial.

Of course , what they mean, is that we are beeing unsocial to them, but , as it is true for now, that physical realtion outweight by far this others, we should pay atention and share more time with this ones.

It is strange thou that some of this people will prefer us to be seated in couch watching silently America got Talent , that to let us entretain mentaly in this strategic and intelectual passtime that we all enjoy.

Yours Trully
Your friend
Fullin
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Legless Lannes » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:14 pm

[N] Support group for NTW addicts.

Tuesdays and Thursdays, Marshal Sloop's salon from 7-9 PM.

Lancier :greetings:
[N]Legless Lannes
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:46 pm

İ wanna thank to people who post under this topic one by one.
What i see is Total War gaming is like smoking or being as alcoholic. :drunk: You can not reduce it you have to quit. I am not sure about the % of success to quit any of them. :grin: :fist:
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:41 pm

Poor Tactacus is addicted to alcohol, drugs, sex, and worst of all dumb video games.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Tavern