Greetings from Belgium

For introductions and general discussions

Greetings from Belgium

Postby Dumonceau » Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:49 am

Hello gents,

as I'm starting to know some of yours, being on your forum will be more convenient to discuss, share our favourite cockatil receipt and so forth.

About myself, I'm 31, now single, living in Belgium at the gate of the hellish Ardennes, been in the Army for some years and actually at a crossroad of my live.

My persona, Jean-Baptiste Dumonceau de Bergendal, is born the November 7th 1760 at Brussels and died the December 29th 1821 at Forest. He was a general whom served both France and Netherlands. He've been nicknamed "The unblemished general" by his soldiers due to his honesty, a behavior that I admire above everything else.

Napoleon Total War is a somewhat new passion for me but I'm truly addicted, as much to the game itself than to the atmosphere floating around it. With so much passionated people around, it feels like everything is possible and it's very exciting.

Cheers
Dumonceau

Re: Greetings from Belgium

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:37 am

Welcome to our forum Dumonceau.
Please feel comfortable to wonder around and feel free to post in any of or thread and forums.

And tell as well everybody from La Armee du Rhine that they are welcome in here.

See you around the battlefield soon.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:31 am

Welcome sir,

Please feel welcome to join us on TeamSpeak-
address:vs2.tserverhq.com port:2059 password:1815
You must have a micraphone and patiernts enough to ignor our heavier drinkers.

We are at present involved in testing and helping with NTW3, a more historical modification and we are always happy to have more participants.

Regards,
Marshal Sloop
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby Dumonceau » Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Thanks for your welcoming gents. I'll relay your invitation to the other LCR member.

Cheers
Dumonceau

Return to The Tavern