N not following their Emperor anymore ?

For introductions and general discussions

N not following their Emperor anymore ?

Postby [BPA] MAK » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:32 pm

hi all,

I am just curious about the situation of the N. first of all I have to say that I allways enjoyed playing with and against you guys. remember many matches on a high level :up:

I am just a bit confused now cause I was talking 2 days ago with Tac about a clan vs clan match and arranged time and day. unfortunately we been waiting on the field but no army of the N showed up and followed the emperor... :nodno:

so whats going on ? N become afraid or fears duell against BPA ??

greets mak
[BPA] MAK

Re: N not following their Emperor anymore ?

Postby [N]Fullin » Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Oh Mak .... German humor is unbeatable.

Please dont type everything you dream about , even my half women half unicorns sex dreams are a more realistic than yours..
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:51 pm

I for one am terrified of BPA.

Yawn.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Mak,
I thank you for your kind words, as empereur I do give my officers time off for real life and other pursuits as this was an unofficial requirement, however I will let you of this status changes to an official meet in due course.
I must apologise N could not meet at this date and time and understand the disappointment yourself and your fellow BPA officers must of felt at missing the chance to test your metal against the most feared and honourable clan that has ever graced the fields of ntw3, unfortunately I myself would have to retire my N to gain such an opportunity to face such a feared and respected foe,alas I could never fight against my brothers.therefore be assured I envy your position.
Tactacus
Empereur

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Postby [BPA] MAK » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:13 pm

minimum you guys show some activity here in your forum :smile: lets hope to catch you soon :wink:
[BPA] MAK

Return to The Tavern