What now ?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: What now ?

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:01 pm

As have all Great Powers.......... and at least it was Great Britain who helped your country men((and other South American Countries) in the lead up to your War of Independence against Spain only 200 years ago(granted it also helped our cause in weakening European Spain)?

[N]Fullin wrote:Image
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:06 pm

[N]Fullin wrote:
No more worrying about current and future EU members of the Muslim faith having free access to the UK especially considering many may have jihadist motives

I wonder what Sir Wiston would say about the falacy that you can save Britain if Europes falls... Deja Vu?

All of western Europe if not the Western World has just cause to worry about 75 million Muslims having free unhindered movement in Europe even when you consider that only a tiny percentage will have jihadist motives
Considering the attacks against the US on 9/11 and the attacks on 7/7 against the UK let alone the other European nations that have suffered similar attacks its no wonder that us Brits do not want to open the flood gates to more possible attacks
Damn these jihadist's even attack their own people with little or no compunction what chance do us Christian nations have??
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:07 pm

After reading many books about this wonderful man IMO this was indeed his own view point and a fair view point it is.....linked but not combined.....associated but not absorbed etc

[N]White wrote:Image
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:10 pm

after finishing my case of Claret......hic hic

Well I'm still surprised that my fellow countrymen voted to leave......A back bone at last...... though the vote would of been far stronger to leave if kids were not allowed to vote until say 25 years of age.....so the divisions mentioned is purely based on the inexperienced naive under 25/30's, let alone the poor OAP's who were told their pensions would be lost if we leave the EU.

Yes our country is in a state of chaotic confusion as is Europe..... but we have survived and won 3 world wars(with our allies help) and countless minor wars/disputes so I'm sure we will prevail.......as to not having a plan? well the plan is to negotiate the best deal possible for both sides giving the UK FULL CONTROL of issues we need to control.....

We are the largest Exporter and Importer in Europe with a very strong economy so trade will not be an issue, Being a leading member member of Nato, G7, G8, & G20, also gives us the necessary leverage in most situations........

As to the populist clowns lol plz consider that they are only Ex lawyers pretending to be politicians.....and we all know what politicians are like......unreliable,untrustworthy,lying,self fulfilling Ex lawyers.......Damn another good reason to leave the EU....as its currently run by nearly a 1000 of these insects

And yes Brits living outside the UK were able to vote giving the Remain camp more votes

At the end of the day the we both need each other to some degree but now the UK will not have laws and directives shoved down our throats......and if one of our political parties proposes ideas about the EU that us voters do not agree with........we can vote them out

LOL its bad enough putting up with our own politicians let alone putting up with the EU insects

stilgar wrote:Looks increasingly like brainzit. I do not see leaving EU as end of the world for UK or EU, but leaving by accident, w/o a plan in hand is an epic fail. Neither camp was expecting this result and hence had no plan to proceed. As a result, a political blackout, a divided country, and months or (even more likely) years of uncertainty. The main problem is that leave camp was lead by populist clowns (farrage, johnson), who are men of words and not action as far as I understand, and will very unlikely be able to clean up the mess, let alone lead the country to a better future.

Btw, is it true that 1.2 mln Brits leaving in EU countries, could not really vote?
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Back to my Claret........
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby ALFR » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:19 pm

About time you ditched those Euro losers and floated over to kick it with the cool countries.

I doubt Winston we shall fight on the beaches Churchill would have voted remain, no way the guy who tried to preserve the Empire would be happy with being some kind of client state.
ALFR

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:34 pm

and at least it was Great Britain who helped your country men(

I know Wellington was thinking of us at Talavera.

I am not British, and my opinion then is of a second rate.
Ive lived in Britain and I respect the country and its history.
Ive learn my trade there and my personality has been molded by those long 8 years I lived far from home.
My understanding of your culture is limited but based.

I always chose to fight from the inside.
I feel , England, left a sinking ship, and with it, they left women and children to die in the doomed vessel.

Your little boat can eventually be rescued...by captain Johnson and his future allied Donald. Maybe.

How long you will stay alive if the wave of Muslim invasion covers the whole of Europe undefended by the mighty great British Armada.

Youve chosen to save yourself, fair enough.

Its probably a lesson learned from Dunkirk.

Good Luck Britain.
Fuck Europe.

The future is not bright.
History will set judgement on , what I consider, a selfish generation.

I think Britain is smaller now.
Wayyyy smaller.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:29 am

Drown on a sinking ship captained by pompous elitist imbeciles or escape in your lifeboat with your loyal countrymen. England's leadership wanted to sell off their people's heritage but the little people stood defiant. Some would say the English people deserted the European peasantry who demand tribute and forfeiture of their sovereignty. If we are to believe that the English should sink with the boat or be called traitors then what are we to think of the cowardly and overly entitled Europeans who refuse to fight for their own independence and the heritage of their children?

We have our share of Englishmen here with us. What Englishman protests the exit? Any other opinion is irrelevant, including my own. It matters not what I say so I shall honor only the will of the limey roast beef bastards and pray my own countrymen should be so bold.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Fullin » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:19 am

Drown on a sinking ship captained by pompous elitist imbeciles or escape in your lifeboat with your loyal countrymen

Neither, take the helm and stir the ship to port.
If there is some gratness left in the "great" britain.

Europe is under invasion, so lets run and hide in our island, if we remain quite long enough the zombies will walk away and once left alone we will be happy again....havent not Farage seen any zombie movie?
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Wym » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Fullin my friend do not be so erroneous as mockery does not suit you........

Grab your Tankard and fill your lungs then sing......

..................Heart of Oak.........

Come, cheer up, my lads, 'tis to glory we steer,
To add something more to this wonderful year;
To honour we call you, as freemen not slaves,
For who are so free as the sons of the waves?

Chorus:

Heart of Oak are our ships,
Jolly Tars are our men,
We always are ready: Steady, boys, Steady!
We'll fight and we'll conquer again and again.
We ne'er see our foes but we wish them to stay,
They never see us but they wish us away;
If they run, why we follow, and run them ashore,
For if they won't fight us, what can we do more?

(Chorus)

They say they'll invade us these terrible foe,
They frighten our women, our children, our beaus,
But if should their flat-bottoms, in darkness set oar,
Still Britons they'll find to receive them on shore.

(Chorus)

We still make them feel and we still make them flee,
And drub them ashore as we drub them at sea,
Then cheer up me lads with one heart let us sing,
Our soldiers and sailors, our statesmen and king.

[N]Wym
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Tavern