What now ?

For introductions and general discussions

Re: What now ?

Postby [N]White » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Fresh Turkey talks happen next week I think? The big one for me is no acknowledgement or apology about the Armenian Genocide.
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:15 pm

[N]White wrote:Also with the current middle eastern crisis I do not think the EU sharing a border with Syria is a very good idea. (nothing against Turkey)

I agree.....but more significant imo is the underlying long term relationship between Turkey and ISIS......its known that Turkey has made some dubious under the table oil deals with ISIS(ISIS sell £10 million worth of oil a month on the black market), there is also speculation that Turkey is actually arming ISIS to help fight the Kurds in Syria,it is also known that some high tier elements of the Turkish govenment are sympathetic to ISIS, because of Turkish efforts to oust Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and to fight the rise of Kurdish separatist groups,it is also well documented that Turkey is turning a blind eye to the vast smuggling networks on Turkish soil of weapons and fighters during the ongoing Syrian war

At the end of the day its the Kurds that are getting the big Turkish stick and not ISIS which seems ass about face.....The Turkish hierarchy have the priorities I guess? but ISIS is not one of them even with the West pushing the issue

I guess we will see what the future holds?? Kurdish Genocide like the 1.5 million Armenian Genocide........ I hope not as there are 15 million Turkish Kurd's approx?

Strange world lads.......but will Turkish opinions change after the ISIS(suspected) attack on Ataturk International Airport in Istanbul ??
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:27 pm

In fact our adventure to the EU is token gesture for many years but not for one side, both sides dont want to be together but just kill time for domestic policy from time to time. ^^
[N]Wym wrote:
[N]Lancier wrote:I hear that a seat is available now, we can take that if you like ? :wtf: :grin:

Fill your boots m8? Though I've never longed for sloppy seconds.....Trust me we have all tried her.......and she was a poor, malodorous, obese, repugnant, deceitful whore..... and as a brother officer I certainly can't recommend her....unless you want the Pox?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to The Tavern