Aide de Camp Arrested in Coup Attempt!

For introductions and general discussions

Re: Lancier Arrested in Coup Attempt!

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:09 pm

It was a coup attempt and all people in Turkey were shocked totally.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]White » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:16 pm

Lancier I think you misunderstood my post. I support the idea but not the means by which it was carried out.

I personally think he is a dangerous man and many of these coup members will no doubt be lined up and shot.

The idea of Turkey drifting towards an Islamic non secular nation concerns many people greatly and with it's current leader that is what is happening.

Anerica is on the verge of a race war, Islamic State conflict, terror attacks, brexit, Turkish coup, Russian aggresion, NK arming themsefes with nukes. We are only half way into 2016!

The UK gvmnt votes ln trident renewal tomorrow. With these current affairs no doubt it will pass thank god
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Every middle eastern country is ruled by a King with iron grip I don't blame Erdrogan for trying to do the same. Turkey is a very large country and has alot of foriegn influence I'm sure trying to meddle in their affairs. I only pray that President Trump doesn't decide to liberate Turkey pre-emptively and claim it is because only Putin was gonna'. (I might be 100% wrong on all of this but just my uneducated guess)
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 am

[N]Lancier wrote:I am not a supporter of the government party...

We have notified the MIT. Do not attempt to hide or leave the country. We only wish to question you. What are your coordinates?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Re:

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:53 am

[N]Lancier
Officer

Previous

Return to The Tavern