Postby [N]Sloop » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:21 pm

Lancier, please tell us you are safe?

Untitled1.png
Untitled1.png (295.91 KiB) Viewed 8511 times
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Re: Lancier Arrested in Coup Attempt!

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:01 pm

Most silly coup attempt it was i ever see lol.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:47 am

glad your ok Lance. Keep Isis out of Turkey!
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]White » Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:06 am

Shame it was not succesful in my opinion. Turkey will grow less and less secular while he is in power.
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:27 am

I am not a supporter of the government party BUT when it is the national matter i totally support them. It is important who is behind that funny coup attempt, sure commanders-in-chief of armed forces were not and it was not done with chain of command in the army. It was a group of unrestful officers nested in the military. They bombarded many places, tried to kill the president of the republic ! killed around 200 innocent people even they bombarded the Turkish Grand National Assembly ! which is inexcusable ... They are Traitors !
[N]White wrote:Shame it was not succesful in my opinion. Turkey will grow less and less secular while he is in power.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:45 pm

We should not be surprised? As l think this was the 5th corp attempt since the 1960's. This poor attempt was due to The military having tensions with Mr Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) over its brand of political Islamism. The president has also cracked down on free media and is seen as an authoritarian by many people?
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:03 pm

No it is not between the military and the government party like it was in 1960, 1971 and 1980. This is different. This is between the religious association leader who lives in Pennsylvania (and his men who are nested in the army) AND the Turkish government (not the party). Turkish army on friday was with the government no doubt.
A patriot cant fire his own people, these traitors killed people in the streets and bombarded buildings not caring who ever inside. These traitors declared a curfew but with the President's announcement Turkish people did not stay in their homes and helped the army/police to repel them so they failed.

[N]Wym wrote:We should not be surprised? As l think this was the 5th corp attempt since the 1960's. This poor attempt was due to The military having tensions with Mr Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) over its brand of political Islamism. The president has also cracked down on free media and is seen as an authoritarian by many people?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Friend you are right but I believe but the instability in your country is unnerving for Europe and the Middle East let alone for your own country men as your country acts as a break water between the two?
With the obvious problems with the PKK, the issues of the Presidency and the constitution since the 2015 elections, the well known economical problems that your country is currently suffering from. Add to this your unstable relationships with Syria and Russia in particular(Russia is still seriously pissed).
Your current supportive relationship with the U.S is also putting a real strain on the area with real destabilising effects esp in the middle east and with Russia??

What a messy cauldron mix we have here?

The world seems to be in a bit of a spin .....Lancier as you are personally involved.......how do you feel about what is happening? but more importantly what do you and your country men(the majority anyway) want to see happen in the near future??
Last edited by [N]Wym on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Other issues you mentioned are other issues and still there, thats why i just wanted to make clear the things that happened on 15th July night. I esp wanted to mention the difference between the prev coups and this treachery happened 2 days ago.

Wym wrote:Friend you are right but I believe but ...

We should not be surprised? As l think this was the 5th corp attempt since the 1960's. This poor attempt was due to The military having tensions with Mr Erdogan's Justice and Development Party (AKP) over its brand of political Islamism. The president has also cracked down on free media and is seen as an authoritarian by many people?
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:02 pm

Where u and your friends surprised at what happened on the 15th?? or was it in the cards?
[N]Wym
Officer

Next

Return to The Tavern