THE LAW-

For introductions and general discussions

Re: THE LAW-

Postby [N]Von Clausewitz » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Von Croy,

I understand you are frustrated, you want to contribute to the clan and you feel your attempt was shot down.
No one on this forum doubts your commitment to [N] or your willingness to partake in our activities or share any duties. Since you have joined you have been a valuable asset, and have proved your worth. Do not think that the effort you have put into this so far has gone unnoticed.
None of what was posted earlier was to discourage you from putting forth ideas, it is just that we disagreed with you on your proposal. One has to know and accept the fact that people can disagree but that does not mean we thought little of what you proposed.
I do not think that threatening to leave is the right approach. No one should expect to get his way by taking this approach, no one is invaluable to the clan, not even me.
I would like to think that we are all friends in [N] and as such, things can be solved with better communication skills and less outbursts.

You will soon learn that BDC's sarcasm is his only way of communication he knows and so you should not be bothered, everyone has been at the recieving end of it, i think it is funny in a lot of ways.

For now this topic will be locked. Any discussions on the subject will be done in private. You can email me Von Croy through the forum or you can ask for my cell number or you can get it from Sloop. If we meet on TS first we will discuss this there.

VC
[N]Von Clausewitz
Marshal

Previous

Return to The Tavern