Mount and Blade DLC Napoleonic Wars

For introductions and general discussions

Mount and Blade DLC Napoleonic Wars

Postby [N]DunkFunk » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWiVKO117mI

im going to download give it a suss might be fun!
[N]DunkFunk

Re: Mount and Blade DLC Napoleonic Wars

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:59 pm

This disease ran at epidemic levels last year. Watch out for the lance in the face...goofy stuff.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Chromey » Fri May 11, 2012 6:46 am

its great! YOu can spread your man out and skirmish or bring them in close for melee charge. Takes practice but with skill and a little luck you can be a dashing company commander!! (or platoon commander depending on forum unit size rules) :razz:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Tarheel » Fri May 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Anybody that plays this dlc be interested in forming a group for line battles? I mentioned something on the Lordz forum http://www.thelordz.org/forum/viewtopic ... 13&t=13443. Essentially, instead of playing along side 14 year olds who are more interested in slashing and call of duty style play, I would rather play with gentleman with knowledge of actual tactics and formations of the era and play the game as such. I understand the game lends itself to being unrealistic, but I think it would fun to play with like minded history buffs reenacting how a battalion would function in a battlefield, more shooting instead of melee, deploying from column to line by companies or platoons etc. If we could get at least 25 interested players in the NTW3 community (b/c lets face it most of our members live and breath Napoleonic wars) I think we could get a little more organized. Just checking to see if there is anybody interested.

Tarheel
[N]Tarheel

Postby [N]Chromey » Sun May 20, 2012 5:49 pm

You can count on me. Ill be in our ts or send me a invite. If not we can get 5 of us to man and defend a battery or to be a mobile reserve with cavalry etc etc.
[N]Chromey
Officer

Return to The Tavern