CoC2 Spain 8 LOC

For battlefield reports and news from the front

CoC2 Spain 8 LOC

Postby [N]LS » Sun May 20, 2012 9:24 pm

2xAustria, Ottoman versus 2 France, Poland

Summary: Entire Polish army vanquished within 10 minutes of game start. French army in mass retreat mode.

I'll let someone else write the details.
CoC2 Spain 8 LOC.zip
(181.22 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
[N]LS
Marshal

Re: CoC2 Spain 8 LOC

Postby [N]Lancier » Sun May 20, 2012 9:38 pm

great attack !.. from Marshals on right wing. :greetings
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Fullin » Mon May 21, 2012 2:06 am

Sloop won the cavalry fight on the left to win the game. period.

2 enemy players cavalry (french and polish) attacked the austrians without success.

It is of great interest as well , to see Sloop new tactic of letting his artillery be killed without firing a single shot ,reminicent of General Avons early tactical period..

LS surprise us with a coy and cautious Ottoman army, at least in contrast with Sloop reckless attack on the hill, Fullin style .

Lancier follows the script with some good , by the book, maneuvers on the right, some impetuous cav Vs square action and some good will artillery hunting on the hills.

The Dragons had no chance from the 5th minute. The good selection of cavalry from N and the bold tactic of attacking straight on the only hill on the map, paid high.

A sneak general assasination by a defeated Polish army on Marshal Sloop was, in my opinion, the only low of a rather chivalrous game.

Good game , and a good advise is to stick around when tournaments are being played, after Paly stormed out I left later when the team was formed, only to find out that General Lancier took the glory of replacing the unavailable Emperor. :fist:

GG .

Have fun.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Postby [N]Sloop » Mon May 21, 2012 2:38 am

Nice battle report Generral Fullin, thank you.

A sneak general assassination by a defeated Polish army on Marshal Sloop was, in my opinion, the only low of a rather chivalrous game.

On the ever so rare occasion that I should unlimber my artillery, I restrain from aiming my guns at the opponents general staff and I belive this is the minimal requirement to meet the standards of "chivalrous." What I offered the enemy general was the glorious ending, death by lance, honorable and respectable for all parties involved. Note that the Poles later returned the favor in exactly the same manner.

The battle was won following a well rehearsed and practiced plan that LS formulated months ago. It is of lucky consequence that we were able to utilize this strategy many times on this same map that the Dragons just happened to choose. We were ready.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Lancier » Mon May 21, 2012 7:01 am

[N]Fullin wrote:..., after Paly stormed out I left later when the team was formed, only to find out that General Lancier took the glory of replacing the unavailable Emperor. :fist:

i warned you gentlemen :grin

[N]Lancier wrote:My lancers will be in reserve just in case, hope you do not need them ;]
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=919&p=11050#p11050
RLanc.jpg
[N]Lancier
Officer

Return to The Gazette