2v2 Spain 2 Dunk, Bill vs Chrome and Pally

For battlefield reports and news from the front

2v2 Spain 2 Dunk, Bill vs Chrome and Pally

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Thu May 24, 2012 11:37 pm

For a 2v2 this battle started out pretty good. Both sides marched up deployed and got to fighting.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578 ... 136463DC3/

The battle really turned into two 1v1 instead of a 2v2. I think our flanks only came together one time in the battle.

I think I might do a short vid on this fight as I hope it is my last 2v2 as I see no real value in these small fights.
[N]Bloody Bill

Re: 2v2 Spain 2 Dunk, Bill vs Chrome and Pally

Postby [N]Chromey » Fri May 25, 2012 5:03 pm

It takes a brave man to come off a hill and attack a defeated enemy. It takes a even braver man to complain to the defeated army to re attack the hill and finish the job. No wait I guess that would make me the braver man?
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri May 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Chromey I am getting tired of you. There is no point in a 2v2 to lose the battle then run away for another 30 min. Always excuses and very unbecoming. This Clan has a rank structure and if you cannot figure that out maybe you should go find another. I am done with you Velite.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby Pally » Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Gentlemen,

There is no point in arguing a game is a game. Chromey does have a point though. My army lost its general and 1/2 of my troops ran off. Cromey's army was beat down fairly well also. You yourself wouldnt charge up a hill against an army twice your size with no general to support troops. You guys played well and had the game won. But, to sit on the hill and expect us to charge your position is crazy.

I ordered the fallback, so we could at least fight you on equal ground. Cromey followed his orders and fell in line with me. There is a command structure in this clan and he followed MY order to back up away from the hill. There is no point in fighting over this, if you have a complaint with the way the battle went address it to the commanding officer, not the officer following commands. I am very easy to find if you want to complain to me about how we chose to fight.

We all wore the [V] at one time or another, remember that.
Pally

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri May 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Pally is correct in his statements. The responsibility of the outcome lies with the highest ranking officer, regardless of delegation of command. We strive to maintain openness of communication and flexibility of command on the field however the final decision is that of the ranking officer and will not be disobeyed.

I expect childish accusations from school girls, NBC generals, and Velites (where is the emoticon for disgust?) and we must realize that some need training in more areas than field tactics. I also expect [N] Officers to be a little less concerned with the wailing from the nursery and to remember that the Emperor decides when we are done with a Velite.

All fine gentlemen know the circumstances of a battle, who chooses the map, who had the good ground, the best factions, teams, and of course battlefield behavior. Over time, one's reputation as a commander will be determined by their performance in conjunction with these factors. This is the measure of glory. I'll leave it to you all to determine the measure of a gentleman.

Note that I meant no disrespect to any NBC generals in particular, I simply chose you at random because I consider all other clan's generals to be similar to school girls.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby [N]Bloody Bill » Fri May 25, 2012 7:44 pm

@Pally, I myself and Dunk wanted a nice fun game wich we got until the outcome was decided. Then you guys ran away. Thats fine if you want to command that way. I just dont have unlimited time. I meant no disrespect to you as a senior officer.

@ Chromey, I feel you are a smart ass that does not follow orders, you go out do your own thing which usually is not to the benefit of your allies. You try and give orders to senior officers which you have no place to do so and I am tired of it. My personal feelings is that there is no place in the Clan for a player like you and I do not care for you at all with the attitude you currently bring with you.

@ Chief of Staff Sloop, I do not want to disrespect the Highe command or the Clan. These are my feelings and I stand by them no matter the consequences. I have been with the Clan for over a year and I participate as much as possible and for the most part get along with everybody. I truly enjoy the Clan but I will not put up with this irritation any longer.

This being said I have notified my Commanding Officer and will follow his orders on the situation as he sees fit.
[N]Bloody Bill

Postby [N]Chromey » Fri May 25, 2012 8:08 pm

As a velite I accept these terms.

As a person, I choose pistols at dawn. Will be seeing you down by the grassy knoll? :nodno: :mardybum:
[N]Chromey
Officer

Postby [N]LS » Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 pm

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:Chromey I am getting tired of you. There is no point in a 2v2 to lose the battle then run away for another 30 min. Always excuses and very unbecoming. This Clan has a rank structure and if you cannot figure that out maybe you should go find another. I am done with you Velite.

Play Ottoman. No one will ever be able to run out of your musket's range.

It takes a brave man to come off a hill and attack a defeated enemy. It takes a even braver man to complain to the defeated army to re attack the hill and finish the job. No wait I guess that would make me the braver man?

I wouldn't bother leaving the hill either. You both knew the outcome anyway. Why would you want to fight on equal ground when you have the good ground and the bigger army?

so we could at least fight you on equal ground

And you really expected them to come down and fight you?
[N]LS
Marshal

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 pm

1- alliance 1 attack no matter where alliance 2 stay. :charge
2- N always attack no matter which alliance they have ! :fist
3- Save some of your heat for clans ladder and coc :wink
4-Thanks Bill for posting battles to the gazette & we like your vids. :greetings

Vive l'Empereur !

[N]Bloody Bill wrote:For a 2v2 this battle started out pretty good. Both sides marched up deployed and got to fighting.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578 ... 136463DC3/

The battle really turned into two 1v1 instead of a 2v2. I think our flanks only came together one time in the battle.

I think I might do a short vid on this fight as I hope it is my last 2v2 as I see no real value in these small fights.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Sloop » Fri May 25, 2012 10:29 pm

by [V]Chromey » 25 May 2012, 13:08

As a velite I accept these terms.

...excellent that you accept however implimentation is not simply the will to do so but the skill to accomplish such.

As a person, I choose pistols at dawn. Will be seeing you down by the grassy knoll?

...I am confused? How can one be a Velite and a "person" at the same time?
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Next

Return to The Gazette