Prussia 1 LOC 4 v 4

For battlefield reports and news from the front

Prussia 1 LOC 4 v 4

Postby [N]Jerniga » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:52 am

Alliance 1 was hoping to be [V] and [N] one day Jerniga(Right)-France, [N]Bloody Bill(RightCenter)-France, [N]BlueMax(LeftCenter)-France, &[Nedkill]Cowman(Left)-France.

Alliance 2 was [N]Clinch(there Right)-Prussia, [N]Byron(RightCenter)-Prussia, [N]Sloop(LeftCenter)-Britain, &[V]Sparton(Left)-Prussia.

So the Batte starts with the orders sent from our COC of this Battle Bloody Bill to Cowman and BlueMax to attack very hard on our left side and hopping to sweep Clinch and Byron from the field and taking our opponents by suprise by attack on the left. While Cowman and BlueMax and pushing forward very aggressively Clinch and Byron are doing a great job my delaying and falling back. As all this is going on on the left Bloody Bill and myself are pushing forward like normaly on this map to take the hill and setup both of our Young Garde 6 pounders on the hill with Bloody bill putting infantry in front of the hill to buffer our artillery plus putting some units inside the 1 pointer house just to the right. I then recieve orders from COC BloodyBill for me to go from a defensive posture to an aggressive stance and to swing the flank on Sparton. To give credit to Sparton he did one hell of a job by withdrawing and keep myself busy but while all this manuevering I noticed we both spun around and im almost next to there 4 pointer LOC which I take as a gift. I then hear from BloodyBill guys Im in big trouble in the middle where Bloody Bill is being pushed very heavily by Sloop and Byron with some parts of Clinch. but I do notice that BlueMax finially cut off Clinch from getting away so there was a very big melee fight with about 20 total infantry and a mixture of cavalry involved with some cannon fire killing a few friendly with enemy :charge:

By the time the large melee ended Byron and started an assault on our 4 pointer with which BloodyBill put some units inside to make them earn it. Sloop and Byron also set up a line on the hill that BloodyBill an I had set our Young Garde 6 pounders on to fend off the crazied eyed BlueMax and Cowman from taking back and going back for our 4 pointer. Just as Sparton gets to the hill they set up a defense I marched on the 1 pointer and Spartons army to put pressur so Sparton couldn't put as much heat on Cowman and BlueMax. We take the last 1 pointer and sweep the majority of there army from the hill while BlueMax pushes Byron back to our 4 pointer where we finially take out the last honorable opponet from the field. There was only one quote that I remember from the battle an I qoute guys this game is over man were all going to die(ALIENS)!!!!!!!! :lol: Great job everyone!!!!
[N]Jerniga

Re: Prussia 1 LOC 4 v 4

Postby [N]Fullin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:10 am

Good report ... too descriptive imo , personally I enjoy some gossip, team dialogues and some more detail on specific action on the battlefield.
Oh well , but i think is fine considering is an applicant for stable duties.

PS:well done m8 , keep on the good work.
[N]Fullin
Ambassador

Return to The Gazette