Belgium2 BPA + ex BPA vs N + ex N LOC

For battlefield reports and news from the front

Belgium2 BPA + ex BPA vs N + ex N LOC

Postby [BPA] MAK » Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:33 pm

Good battle at Belgium 2 - thanks to all who took part !

The battle was played in large unit size.At BPA´s right David took the only "1 point objective" on the far right of the map.
I took center and faced Chrome who attacked me very hard, stupidly my cav was helping Harout at my left, so that they had a long way to counter Chromes attack at my right wing. Some of my inf units start to run away and Chrome didnt used his chance to finish them with his cav. So I was able to regroup and break him.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/11723 ... 562CF29C8/

David and Tac had hard fight at the right aswell. daviddeployed his infantry in two lines with two units of hungarian grenadiers in a further reserve to counterattack against any breakthroughs. And also he had the better terrain with that hill.
After the breakthrough at the center the battle was decided for my team. I splitted my inf and send the half to david and the other half to Harout.

Goldi faught till the bloody end and also his best. Thanks to all - was a very good one which could have been also lost. I only was a bit confused that Chrome and Tac leaved even when they had some man on the field under control.

replay: https://rapidshare.com/files/29544447/bpa_vs_N.replay

my regards
[BPA] MAK

Re: Belgium2 BPA + ex BPA vs N + ex N LOC

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:59 am

masterpiece! challenge for both sides ...
[N]Lancier
Officer

Re: Belgium2 BPA + ex BPA vs N + ex N LOC

Postby [N]Tactacus » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Yes apologies for leaving early but i was late for a party! although i had alot of men left after chromey left the battle was lost anyway.
Vgg very hard fought battle just the way i like em.

"I'm glad we burned Washington"

Me
[N]Tactacus
Emperor of the IIIrd Empire

Return to The Gazette