3v3 Waterloo

Postby [N]White » Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:52 am

[N]White
Officer

Re: 3v3 Waterloo

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:11 am

Probably the bloodiest Waterloo ever!
-Oh my gosh, god-damned Polish Howitzer never stopped daylong.^^
These slow classic games 'on HB maps' seem more interesting and entertaining. Btw great fight between D'Aubusson and Goldy and nice kills White. Vg watch gents.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby ALFR » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:41 pm

BPA refuses to play against me, they blame lag but I've had a new lag free computer for a while, I won't name names but I've played with some of them recently so they're aware of this.

It's my understanding they refuse to play in tournaments as well?

It's a shame really they seem to have regressed from one of the premier clans into a club for picking on newbs.

This was a nice game hesins howitzers were quite a nuisance.
ALFR

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:09 pm

Everyone probably knows Alfr is in the 'Top 20 best ntw3 players' list ^^. But come on Alfr i dont think any BPA will refuse to play against you cause of that ? Also they dont refuse to play in tournaments cause of such reasons ... it was cause of a single battle and the tournament rule afterwards we had to apply. I mean the decision taken by BPA leader has nothing to do with success or unsuccess. Also playing against new or any player as a full clan team on the other side is so natural according to me, thats why people join clans ? and practice together ? BUT my only criticism would be full clan side not giving faction bonus to the other side !? Tho i am not that innocent on that issue, as i like playing with the factions i mostly play with, but players like Chromey,Cosak,Wym,Heisen ... be very careful about that issue and they are right ... if we want challenge, faction bonus to the other side sometimes needed otherwise games become win win no matter what and be unfair to others.(as TS really matters)

Yes, i realised that in B.405 but then forgot to ask you during the game ... great news !
Alfr wrote:they blame lag but I've had a new lag free computer for a while,
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Wym » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:00 am

Handicaps for weaker players/teams are vital imo with a minimum of 1 point per player.....thou 2 points often seem fairer

The biggest problem with noobs on this mod is when they repeatedly get smashed by so called experts then give up entirely.....thou we all got are ass's wiped when we first started but we all either asked for advice or like in my case advice was offered freely
[N]Wym
Officer

Postby [N]White » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:54 am

Exactly, we did not feel a bonus was neccesary in this battle however
[N]White
Officer

Postby [N]Heisenberg » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:09 pm

Very nice game, My poles stood proud in the field after defeating the Russians ... and a few Italian battalions :cool:

If alfred is in the other team.... and the others are at least, veteran players ... a handicap is not needed!
[N]Heisenberg
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:19 am

i agree.
Wym wrote:with a minimum of 1 point per player

I totally agree! ^^
Heisenberg wrote:If alfred is in the other team.... and the others are at least, veteran players ... a handicap is not needed!
[N]Lancier
Officer

Return to The Gazette