Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:06 am

6-5 hardly win, vgg.
Sardegna and Denmark flags on the field are embroiling ^^

[N]Lancier
Officer

Re: B.519 / 4v4 LoC ♠

Postby [N]Wym » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:24 am

So we won M8?

Another very tough battle for my poor Portuguese,though again they surprised me with the shear determination amid the blood and guts of that Spanish hill......

If only Alphas Dragoons had not shattered my entire line of exhausted troops i may of retired to our base LOC......Those Fresh Dragoons attacking my tired depleted lines shows the Heavy Cavalries real strength...
[N]Wym
Officer

Re: B.519 / 4v4 LoC ♠

Postby [N]Lancier » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:37 pm

Yes Wym, we held the center 1 pointer till the last second and fought for it to the last drop of blood ! ^^ :>>
Alpha is a great player, he used his heavies just on time for the sweeping ! I had hard times tho mixing Sardegna flags with my own Danish ones on the field lool. Tough and a vgg indeed.

[N]Wym wrote:So we won M8?

Another very tough battle for my poor Portuguese,though again they surprised me with the shear determination amid the blood and guts of that Spanish hill......

If only Alphas Dragoons had not shattered my entire line of exhausted troops i may of retired to our base LOC......Those Fresh Dragoons attacking my tired depleted lines shows the Heavy Cavalries real strength...
[N]Lancier
Officer

Return to The Gazette