oOIYvYIOo

Re: Brussels Campaign with Napoleonics Campaign Module 1.0

Postby Zarathustra ITA » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:53 pm

So sad

:disgust:
Zarathustra ITA

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:16 am

As Fullin quit steam group and tell here he wont run another? i closed the steam group as well, just to let you know.
[N]Fullin wrote:I dont think so.
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby Lepic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:19 am

there is both demand and interest for such a campaign
i would like to discuss and help get this going again
can anyone let me know next steps?
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:13 pm

Lancier,you should use this plantform to organize the NTW III Clans tournament with the GM organization as i said several times .
It is possible . Do not forget that a project like this will take months to end.
As i said several times in the past ,this is the perfect engine for NTW III community concerning tournaments betwen clans.
Fullin made maps for Peninsula Wars also so there wont be any lack of new campaigns for the rounds.

I leave again my thoughts on how Napoleonics Campaign should work.
But i think the perfect panorama,with a map of all of Europe with all,or the number needed for the participants, the Kindgoms and than ... War !
There are around 8 active clans on this community.
Austria,France,Russia,Prussia,Portugal,Great Britain,Spain and Ottoman .

This would be a dream coming true and it would be the ture essence of the "military" ranks that exist inside the clans of this community . I leave my person to help in anything that is needed .
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby Lepic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:24 pm

firstly i am not in any clan and a new player so would this exclude me from playing?
i am still interested to help if it does
would welcome a discussion about the campaigns
can or where can i get the info please was intended
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:18 pm

I understand you Motta, these campaigns were the reason for me to reinstall the mod in January tbh but if Fullin wants to run his campaigns on GM instead of N course he would and i would do everything based on Ads. but most hard part is gathering people for BATTLES not for registering to the campaign. You say 8 clans but you know that more than me clan nos or members playing the mod doesnt matter, 'getting organised for battles' is the real issue. I think that was the reason Fullin stopped that great event cause running after people trying to convince them to fight really tire oneself after 1-2 times.
oOIYvYIOo wrote:Lancier,you should use this plantform to organize the NTW III Clans tournament with the GM organization as i said several times .
It is possible . Do not forget that a project like this will take months to end.
As i said several times in the past ,this is the perfect engine for NTW III community concerning tournaments betwen clans.
Fullin made maps for Peninsula Wars also so there wont be any lack of new campaigns for the rounds.

I leave again my thoughts on how Napoleonics Campaign should work.
But i think the perfect panorama,with a map of all of Europe with all,or the number needed for the participants, the Kindgoms and than ... War !
There are around 8 active clans on this community.
Austria,France,Russia,Prussia,Portugal,Great Britain,Spain and Ottoman .

This would be a dream coming true and it would be the ture essence of the "military" ranks that exist inside the clans of this community . I leave my person to help in anything that is needed .
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 pm

In fact almost everything Fullin was making is on this forum Lepic. And there was his campaign site for participants to follow the process and the vassal engine.
First it was BRUSSELS: The Campaign (beta): http://www.napoleonics.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1470
then Brussels Campaign 1.0: http://www.napoleonics.net/viewforum.php?f=54 but battles stopped somewhere dont know maybe the 3rd battle ? or something. You better contact Fullin not sure if he will run again or not.
Lepic wrote:there is both demand and interest for such a campaign
i would like to discuss and help get this going again
can anyone let me know next steps?

firstly i am not in any clan and a new player so would this exclude me from playing?
i am still interested to help if it does
would welcome a discussion about the campaigns
can or where can i get the info please was intended
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby Lepic » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:26 pm

well i am going to ask asap !!!!
Lepic

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 am

[V]Lancier wrote:You say 8 clans but you know that more than me clan nos or members playing the mod doesnt matter, 'getting organised for battles' is the real issue.

That is not a excuse for him to cancel this project. If it was that ,clans would close their doors as its rare to see ,N for example,a "couple" of ocasions maybe one a week, to have some organized matchs betwen clan members.
But thats not the reality as Grognards,BPA,Templars are extremly active this last months and N is a solid clan ,the abscency of their banners on the battlefields of NTW III are just temporary as in many ocasions happpened in the past.
Even on NTW III tournaments, the delays and times to realize the battles were,are and will always be long.
Not more or less than what hapened with NCM .
Fullin desire was that it would revolutionized NTW III and having people of the several clans to run into the campaigns,that unfortenly did not happen. Almost no propaganda was done among other clans.
We all witness the faith of similar projects created inside clans. NBC with their list of rules (died and unfortenly the clan died after too),Grognards with that ,a bit, complex battle system tournament (i cannot remember the name) and now Napoleonics .
It has to be something organized under "Lordz" ,for the community,being part of the mod for the clans .In my opinion.
Lancier ,just take it and add it on GM.
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

PreviousNext

Return to Brussels Campaign 1.0