Brussels Campaign with Napoleonics Campaign Module 1.0

Re: Brussels Campaign with Napoleonics Campaign Module 1.0

Postby Lepic » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:30 am

if its for the community why then restrict it to clan players entry?
the lordz is not a clan only community or is it?
promotion and marketing i hope will progress to encourage further community growth collectively
i have a very new group with only new players to the community mod and game which is growing
we have rules code of conduct and yet interest continues
running a campaign with its own complexities is a lot of work in itself and requires more than 1 person
its unfair i feel to ask so much of 1 person alone and rather than self gratification, why is no one supporting the organisation running of the campaign itself?

In my opinion. Lancier ,just take it and add it on GM.

your suggestion would indicate towards ungentlemanly conduct and one i cannot condone sir
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Lepic wrote:
In my opinion. Lancier ,just take it and add it on GM.

your suggestion would indicate towards ungentlemanly conduct and one i cannot condone sir

My friend are you insinuating that im telling to Lancier to steal the work of Fullin ? (...)
.☠. § § Lusitani Legio ,Fundator membrum
oOIYvYIOo

Postby Lepic » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

i would certainly hope not !
My friend are you insinuating that im telling to Lancier to steal the work of Fullin ? (...)

steal is very strong terminology and by even implying that i would insinuate it is beyond all comprehension
so to be clear, without the agreement permission and involvement of the honorable gentleman in question [N]Fullin {Maréchal}.
i would think it very inadvisable to continue
It has to be something organized under "Lordz" ,for the community,being part of the mod for the clans .In my opinion.

i would ask for clarity of your opinion and again i ask you my friend
i am not in any clan and a new player so would this exclude me from playing?

as it could be presumed to show clear evidence of a strong bias
You must not fight too often with one enemy, or you will teach him all your art of war
Lepic

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:26 pm

Lepic,my apologizes if i will ofend you with my frontality, i dont care if your in a clan or not. I am in a clan but im the only one that plays NTW III therefore i would not participate on this event .

But my concern was and never is about my personal interest or glory, but for the good of this community.
oOIYvYIOo

Postby Lepic » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:22 pm

sir you above all others need never apologize to me

But my concern was and never is about my personal interest or glory, but for the good of this community.

i know that the community has high regard for you your clan and its support of the community in general
Lepic

Postby [N]Sloop » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Group hug.
[N]Sloop
Site Admin

Postby oOIYvYIOo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:06 pm

Lepic wrote:i know that the community has high regard for you your clan and its support of the community in general

Only a minority .I respect truly your interest Lepic and all the work you have been doing, about you without a clan,you can easily use the uniform of any clan on NTW III.
Sloop told me the other day he has a special charisma for your person ...
oOIYvYIOo

Postby Lepic » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 am

when an individual questions the established perceptions and proposes alternative, original ideas which oppose the existing opinion
it can cause inner turmoil, motivating the individual to reduce conflict by using a comparison process, leading to compliance and acceptance of the community position to avoid ostracism and potential ridicule
having the support from the community leaders could be the critical factor in getting alternative opinions to be heard and accepted
the support of the leader gives the community more confidence in the merit of the alternative opinion, leading to an overall respect for the individual
the strength of the leaders comes from the reputation built from their consistency of behaviors and ideas involving them will change community views because people are more open to hear from others who they trust and respect

about you without a clan,you can easily use the uniform of any clan on NTW III.

i have nothing but the highest esteem for all the clans
perhaps in time i will wholeheartedly accept such a generous invitation

Sloop told me the other day he has a special charisma for your person ...

thank you so much for your kind words his support has become a great comfort to me
i consider him to be a true friend
Lepic

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:26 am

Never seen such a dedicated person to the mod like Lepic before. A good fella, great contribution to the lordz community and glad he feels at home in N. ^^ We will see what time will tell ;>
[N]Lancier
Officer

Postby [N]Lancier » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:07 pm

In fact a combination like:

N+BPA+Manawar+Lusitani Legio+Celtibero+4th U.S. Cavalry (Allies)
vs
Grogs+Templar+Dragon+FRP+AIF+SDA (French)

or whatever for example plus community players with no clans who want to play joining either side, a big campaign would be possible? if people can become online for battles lol.
Campaign no doubt is Fullin's love without him such a campaign would not be successful he can run in GM forums i would be glad or lordz forum. But it is a bit detailed with vassal engine for example not sure if it would be suitable for a big group or may give better result in a smaller group.

oOIYvYIOo wrote:
[V]Lancier wrote:You say 8 clans but you know that more than me clan nos or members playing the mod doesnt matter, 'getting organised for battles' is the real issue.

That is not a excuse for him to cancel this project. If it was that ,clans would close their doors as its rare to see ,N for example,a "couple" of ocasions maybe one a week, to have some organized matchs betwen clan members.
But thats not the reality as Grognards,BPA,Templars are extremly active this last months and N is a solid clan ,the abscency of their banners on the battlefields of NTW III are just temporary as in many ocasions happpened in the past.
Even on NTW III tournaments, the delays and times to realize the battles were,are and will always be long.
Not more or less than what hapened with NCM .
Fullin desire was that it would revolutionized NTW III and having people of the several clans to run into the campaigns,that unfortenly did not happen. Almost no propaganda was done among other clans.
We all witness the faith of similar projects created inside clans. NBC with their list of rules (died and unfortenly the clan died after too),Grognards with that ,a bit, complex battle system tournament (i cannot remember the name) and now Napoleonics .
It has to be something organized under "Lordz" ,for the community,being part of the mod for the clans .In my opinion.
Lancier ,just take it and add it on GM.
[N]Lancier
Officer

PreviousNext

Return to Brussels Campaign 1.0